Chapter 5

i know this is random but billie got some nice ass calves

billies pov
the rest of the night went pretty well. since everybody knew i had a crush on y/n, i decided to take the twins advice and slow down a little. i did just meet y/n so i don't wanna creep her out. we were all currently watching a really scary movie. i personally liked scary movies but that wasn't everyone's case. isaac, danielle, ashley and i were enjoying the movie perfectly fine while eli and y/n were scared shitless.

y/n tried to hide her being scared while eli was acting like a big ass baby covering his face and begging us to turn it off.

"eli shut the fuck up and stop acting like a big ass baby you're a whole ass adult", dani said throwing a couch pillow at his head.

he didn't say shit for the rest of the movie but we could all tell he was still scared. there were parts in the movie where a jump-scare happened and y/n would jump a little. all of sudden another one happened and she cuddled into my side. thankfully it was dark in the living room so you couldn't see my blush.

"yo you good?", i asked her

"no that scared me dumbass", she said looking up at me with a knowing look

"damn sorry for asking", i said with a fake hurt expression.

"SHHHHH", everyone yelled in unison at us.

we both brought our attention back to the movie. at this point she was literally shaking so I took the opportunity to comfort her and put my arm around her, letting her cuddle into my side. she is scared and i do have a big ass crush on her so why not.

eventually the movie ended and everyone was fast asleep under their blankets. y/n and i were under the same blanket while everyone else had their own. we were the last ones up until i heard soft snores coming from my side. i look down to see her fast asleep in my arms. i smiled and laid back falling asleep myself.

y/n's pov
after the whole me getting horny situation i had a feeling billie knew. that was until she asked me because she really didn't know what happened. all of us were watching a scary movie. if i'm being completely honest i love scary movies. never been scared by one and don't plan on it.

tonight though i pretended that i was so i could cuddle with billie

eli on the other hand was actually scared shitless. i wanted to cuss him out but that would've blown my cover. the reason i wanted to cuddle was because i just like cuddling with everyone and not even in a intimate way.

personally, i don't have a crush on billie but she was my only option since dani was cuddling with ashley. when she pulled me into her side i definitely wasn't complaining. it didn't feel normal like it usually does when i cuddle with friends. was I catching feelings for her? that was the last thing on my mind before i drifted off to sleep in her arms.

next morning i woke up to chattering voices coming from the kitchen.

"bro are billie and y/n still asleep"

"they look cute when their sleeping"

"dude it's almost noon and their still knocked out"

"right they need to wake the fuck up"

i couldn't tell who was talking but i knew i wasn't the only one still in the living room. i fluttered my eyes opened to the sun seeping through the window. there was an arm wrapped around my shoulder and hair sprawled all out next to me. i looked up confused to see billie knocked out with me in her arms. the smile that made its way onto my face couldn't be helped. she looked peaceful when she slept. i moved out of her arms and got off the couch.