Chapter 16

"YoU aRe My StRaNgE aDdIcTiOn My DoCtOrS cAnT eXpLaIn"
2019 going by fast af it was just fucking January
Thank you for 5k reads
Please enjoy the chapter 😉

Y/n POV
Billie and I had heard Lauren scream my name as Billie was driving off. Billie had stopped the car and let out an irritated groan. I just glanced at her before I turned to see Lauren walking up to the window. I rolled down the window as she arrived right in front of it.

"What happened Lauren what's so important", I asked Lauren as she stood there looking at me.

She tried to keep a straight face but she bursted out laughing at me, causing me to start laughing with her.

"Bitch what is so funny"

"Bitch you're face you looked so fucking concerned but your dumbass left your cell phone and I'm pretty sure that's important", Lauren said handing me my phone.

"Oh yeah I would've been pissed thanks Lauren", I said chuckling.

"No problem I gotta go but make sure to check your camera roll", Lauren said with a smirk.

"Bye laur"

She began to walk away to her car, and I rolled up the window. I turned my head to look at Billie to see her already looking at me. She had a blank expression on her face.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she instantly smiled at me.

"Now let's go"

As Billie drove, I opened my camera roll and what I saw made me laugh. Lauren had taken a whole bunch of random selfies while making silly faces. In most of the pics she was by herself, but in a few Michael, Ski and Jah were In the background making silly faces. It had to be about 80 burst photos Lauren had taken. Shit is taking up my storage, but I know exactly what I'm gonna do with those photos.

I told Billie that I lied about having to edit to check up on her. I really do like Billie and I want things to work out with us. I would never get with someone who doesn't like to be out or scared to come out, but with Billie it's different. Something about Billie pulled me in, she's just different.

Billie decided on going to her house instead of taking me home so we could spend some time together. Also Finneas, Maggie, and Patrick went on a vacation, but Billie stayed home to write. That means that we'll be there by ourselves. Billie was on the phone with I'm guessing one of the twins right now, while driving.

"Yeah dude"

"Bring a few pre rolls"

"Y'all still coming over today"

"I don't care you guys are coming over today"

"Alright don't forget my shit you bozo"

"Alright bye"

After a few more minutes we had finally arrived in front of Billie's house.

She had walked around to the passenger side to open the door for me. We both walked to her front door and inside of her house.

When we walked into Billie's house I instantly fell onto the couch, exhausted from earlier. Billie just chuckled at me as she walked into her bedroom.

"Y/n I'll be back stay there", Billie said walking away.

I wondered what Billie was doing I was curious. After a few minutes I saw Billie come back in the living room with a bunch of roses, some chocolate, and a bag with the Chanel logo on it.