Chapter 20

😭😍🤤👅^^^
How can her fuckin tongue turn me o- nvm 🤣❗️
My face seeing you guys get triggered by Eli, Billie, and Q in the comments 😭🤣.
Shit gets real in this chapter bitch 🤣🤣.

3 weeks later....

Billie's POV
It's been 3 weeks since I've became Q's girlfriend. 3 weeks ago was the last time I actually felt free. This is only my second relationship and I'm really not feeling it. It doesn't help I was forced into this relationship. My relationship with y/n was by my choice. I actually wanted to be with her. Q on the other hand I have learned to fucking hate.

He would be all clingy on me, and all lovey. Ever since I agreed to date him to hide my sexuality, he has tried my patience on purpose. He does all the things he knows I don't like. He even tells me he loves me. I kept telling his ass I didn't fucking love him but now he just threatens me if I don't say it, causing me to say it to keep my sexuality.

That's how it's been for the past 2 weeks. He got tired of me not acting like I actually want this relationship, so he just threatens me for everything. He threatens me if  I don't wanna kiss him. He threatens me if I don't show him affection, or say I love him. That isn't the worst part out of all of this. Q threatens me to have sex with him. I've always been a sexual person, but lately I haven't been in the mood to have sex.

With all the stress of being forced into a relationship while still having feelings with my ex that I miss isn't helping at all. So anytime I'm not in the mood to have sex with him he blackmails me into doing it, and that says a lot. During the short period of time most of the time we do have sex, I have gave him consent, but anytime I'm not in the mood he makes me. I honestly feel like I'm a fucking hostage and I don't know what to do to get out of this mess.

Speaking of mess I know you're probably wondering about the person who got me into this shit. Fucking Elijah had to open up his mouth and get me into this bullshit. The twins don't know the things Q said after they left because I haven't told them about it. As soon as they left Eli texted me that he was sorry, and he forgot that Q didn't know. I told him it was okay but I've been avoiding him a little because of it. I mostly see Isaac more the I see him now.

I still haven't even told them Q and I are dating, but that is changing soon. Q wants to tell the world I'm dating him today. I was sketchy with it because I'm underaged while Q is a adult. I was told that we could date but it's illegal for us to have sex until I turn 18. That's the main reason I don't want people to know because I'm underaged, and I don't even fucking want to be in a relationship with him. Of course I have no say in this because of Q being a big blackmailing bitch.

Today I had to tell the world that I'm taken by someone that I didn't wanna be with. Someone who claims they love me but uses what they know about me to keep me close to them, and that isn't real love. Ever since y/n has left my life it's been going downhill.

Right now I'm in my room laying in the dark. My red light isn't on, no music, no light inside my room at all. It's pitch black dark, and it's been like that for a while. When I'm at my house, I'm always in my room just laying in the dark crying about my life, or thinking about all the shit I did wrong. I barely even come out of my room anymore. The only time I come out of my room is when I'm hungry, I have to go see Q, interviews, or when I'm preforming. Other than that I just lay in the dark.

My family notices my change in behavior, and I could tell they're worried. Finneas and my mom have been trying to cheer me up, but stopped when I didn't change my mood at all. My mood only changes when I'm in work mode. Right after I'm back to shutting out people most of the time. My friends text me all the time but all I do is say I'm okay. I feel my depression coming back after I tried my best to get rid of it.