Chapter 14

This hairstyle needs to make a return tho frfr 😍😍😍^^^
Thank you for 3k reads just as I posted last chapter and thanked you guys for 2k i had hit 3k in the same hour
Anyhoe enjoy the chapter 😃.

Billie's POV
Ever since the party y/n and I have talked way less than before. Yes we still see each other and all, but she seems more distant and sad. I hope she isn't still mad about the whole Q thing because it wasn't my intention. We both haven't brought up the the argument at the party and I feel like that's why she's been acting different. Today I was gonna try to fix things because I miss how we used to be. Y/n and I had plans to hang out with Diego, Ski, and Jah so I wouldn't see her until later on at their house.

The last time I saw Jah was when he was heatedly making out with y/n at the club and I started to cry in the bathroom. Im not mad at him at all because I wasn't even with y/n. I was just jealous it wasn't me at that moment, but now I'm the one doing that. I just hope he doesn't try to flirt with y/n or anything because she's my on the low girlfriend.

I already knew that y/n was gonna be there before me so I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and blasted music while washing my hair. Once I finished my shower I hopped out to wash my face, and brush my teeth before I slipped on my clothes.

Today I was wearing a black Louis Vuitton sweatsuit with black balenciaga shoes, and some shades to top off the outfit. I decided on putting my hair in a ponytail with two strands hanging on each side of my face (her hair is like the picture at the top hoes). I grab my keys and begin to head out of the house, and to Ski's house.

Y/n's POV
Since the party I have been a little distant with Billie. Yes we are still dating, and we still see each other a lot but how I act is a lot different. I used to be always happy, and now I'm a little more sad. It's mostly because I'm still hurt on how Billie acted at the party, and about the whole Q situation.

Also the more we go out the more secretive we have to be and I just want Billie to be out already. I understand that she doesn't want that at this moment and I have to deal with it. It's just that Billie still hasn't brought up the argument from the party last week, and I haven't either. I feel like I shouldn't be the one to have to bring it up to her because it seems that she still doesn't know why I was so upset that night.

At this point deep down I feel Billie doesn't want this relationship like I want it. I just hope she sees that I'm still a little upset. Today we were supposed to hang out with Diego, Ski, and Jah. I haven't seen Jah since the party where we drunkenly made out with each other but I feel like it won't be weird at all if we talk about it. I'm absolutely sure that Jah was as drunk as me and doesn't have feelings for me so it won't be hard to talk it out with each other. I just finished getting dressed in a PINK sweatsuit and some white air forces and was on my way to Ski's house right now.

I knew I was gonna get to his house before Billie so I had some time to talk to Jah. Also they said they wanted me to meet some of  their friends that were also coming over, so I was about to meet someone new people today. As I was blasting music in my car, I arrived at Ski's big ass house. I planned on vloging for my YouTube channel today so I grabbed my Gucci purse, and camera and headed to the doorstep. I knocked on the door and Diego opened the door for me with a blunt in his mouth.

"Wassup kid"

"Sup Diego", I said stepping into the the house and closing the door.