Chapter 7

Quick story... okay so the first time I saw this video I was on Instagram and I had a cup of juice in my hand. I literally screamed and dropped the cup on the floor. Then I yelled SHIT way too loud in my house. My mom came in my room and saw the mess on the floor and said something is wrong with you and stop screaming in my house, and walked out my room. Thankfully she didn't hear me cuss 😭😭😭😭😭😭 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Anyways enjoy this chapter......

Y/n POV
Damn I never expected her to just ask me if I'm busy.

Y/n
No I'm not wassup?

Billie
I need your help with something can you come over?

I just left her house not too long ago I wonder what she needs help on.

Y/n
Yeah drop your addy and I'll head over

Billie
253 meekly street

Y/n
Alright I'm on my way

Billie
Alright see you soon

I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. When I hopped out the shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back in my room and slipped on some black sweats, and the shirt Billie let me have. I put on my air forces, and grabbed my keys heading out the door.

I walked outside and it was pretty dark outside. I get in my car and put in the address to Billies house in my gps, driving off. A few minutes later I finally arrive at Billies house. I get out the car and knock on the door. As soon as I knocked the door opens, showing a happy Billie.

"Hey y/n come in", Billie says heading towards her room.

I follow Billie up the stairs and into her room. Last time I was in her room I had a huge hangover so I didn't really pay much attention. Her room was really nice. She had Louis Vuitton blankets on her bed, and more hanging on her wall.

"Yo bil your room sexy as hell", I said chuckling.

"thanks mamas I know right, my room sexy as hell but your-", Billie was saying but I couldn't hear the last part she mumbled.

"What'd you say", I said curious.

"Nothing", Billie said clearly showing she's lying on her face.

Billies POV
That was close she almost heard me.

"Anyways I'm writing a song and I need you to give me some inspiration, and you can sing so that's a plus", I said.

"Oh and I see you're wearing my shirt you look nice", I also said with a smirk.

"Shut up its comfy", y/n said punching my shoulder laughing.

"So do you think you can help me I need to finish the song", I said.

"Show me the lyrics", she said.

I took out my writing notebook and showed her the song.

"Yo these are beautiful lyrics Billie", y/n said reading my lyrics.

While she was reading the lyrics i was admiring her side profile.

"You know y/n I'm gonna get you back for times you pranked me", I said smiling.

"No you're not I'm just that good", y/n said chuckling.

"Oh no but I'm better just watch your back", I said with an evil smile.

"Let's just let it go", she said with a whine.

" wait that's it... OMG BILLIE THATS IT", y/n said yelling in my ear.