Chapter 6

Iconic shister 😌 ^^^
This is where it gets interesting 👀

Time skip to restaurant

Billies POV
We were all eating at Ruth Chris when y/n spoke up. "Hey guys I know we were gonna go to the arcade, but Diego's throwing a party y'all wanna go", she said. "Hell yeah dude I'll take an invite to a party anyway", Isaac said. Everyone agreed that they wanted to go to the party. I haven't seen Diego in a while anyway so why not. We all headed out of the restaurant and loaded into the y/n's car. She had a nice ass car. We all headed to Diego's house to party it up. When we arrived to his mansion, we could hear the music blasting outside.

Y/n's POV
We all got out of the car and headed into Diego's mansion. His house smelled like straight up weed. His house was packed with people.

"Yo y/n, Billie, dani, twins, Ashley long time no see", Diego said walking up to us.

"Hey Diego", i said hugging him.

Diego hugged each of us before speaking again.

"Well since you're here turn the fuck up and I'll see y'all around", Diego said walking away into the crowd.

Everyone decided just to go do their own thing. The twins went to find some girls, Ashley instantly left with some dude she met, and Dani and Billie stayed together, and chatted it up with some friends. I on the other hand went straight to the bar. I got me a drink and turned when I bumped into somebody.

"Omg Jah long time no see how are you", I said hugging jah.

" what's good vro I haven't seen you in a while i missed you", jah said smiling.

"Nothing bro Diego invited me here, and I came with Dani, Billie, the twins, and Ashley", I said.

" yeah I've already saw them tonight, anyways you wanna dance", jah asked me out of nowhere.

We headed our way to the dance floor, and started dancing to the songs. We danced together for another hour until a twerking song came on.

"OMG this my shit", I said dancing.

At this point I had a few more drinks and I was out of it. I started to twerk on jah, while he guided my hips. Jah also was drunk too. The song ended and a slower song came on.

I put my arms around jah's neck and he put his arms around my waist. We were both staring into each other's eyes drunkenly. He started to lean in, and all of a sudden his lips were pressed against mine. His lips were soft and plump. That one kiss turned into a heated make out session. We finally pulled away gasping for air. He smiled down at me, and we started to dance again.

Billies POV
Me and Danielle were sitting on the couch with our friends Michael and ski. From where I was siting, I saw y/n on the dance floor with jah. I wish that was me with y/n. I sat and watched y/n dance with jah, and I couldn't help but to be sad.

Why does she not like me back? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I see jah and y/n making out on the dance floor. It felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. Before tears came out of my eyes I turned to see dani give me a sympathetic look. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to cry, leaving dani screaming my name.

Why does y/n not like me ?

Y/n's POV
A few minutes went by and jah had to leave. The twins and Ashley also went home, leaving Billie, Danielle, and I still at the party. We said our goodbyes and this other guy came up to me.

"Hey beautiful ", he said with a grin.

I didn't want to talk right now I wanted to find Billie and Danielle because I knew I was to drunk to drive myself home.