Chapter 27

🤤🤤🤤🤤^^^
Bitch tf is going on between Billie, Q, and the clown twins? Someone spill the tea in the comments cause that shits all on Instagram 😭
Some shit gotta be happening I just hope Billie is okay ❗️
A/n: Important news at end of chapter

Billie's POV
I couldn't be any happier right now. I just came out to the world, and I got my fucking girl back. The plan I made totally worked. Coming out to my fans felt really good. I shouldn't have been scared to in the first place. Y/n was in my arms on stage. The whole venue had seen us kiss. I knew that this moment would be the talk of the internet, but I don't care. I felt complete for the first time in a long time.

I gave y/n one more lingering kiss before setting her back on the ground. The whole crowd was still roaring in applause at our interaction. I gave a wave to the crowd and grabbed y/n's hand. I walked her backstage where our friends were looking at us. All of them had tears in their eyes while they looked at us.

"Aww guys don't cry", I said faintly smiling.

"T-that was so cute I can't",Danielle said.

"Thank you all for helping me get my love back. I couldn't do it without you guys", I said thanking them all.

"No problem Bil. Now you guys go catch up we'll be okay", Ski said patting my back.

I gave my friends a smile, and led y/n to the parking lot. She hasn't said anything since we have gotten off of stage. I just hope this didn't overwhelm her. I politely opened the door for her before getting in the car myself. The engine roared to life, and I drove off.

"Why did you do all of that Billie", I heard y/n said after a while of silence.

"I did it because it needed to be done. I've hurt you for way too long and I didn't want you to feel like I was embarrassed of you. I needed to come out to show you that I actually care for you. To show you I fucking love you with everything in me", I said kissing our intertwined hands.

I saw y/n give me a big genuine smile. I could see her eyes getting glossy and it made my heart pound. I never thought I would be able to tell her anything I've said today. I gave her a long kiss on the cheek as the light was red. I wiped a tear that fell out of her eye.

"Don't cry beautiful it's okay", I said wiping her tears.

After a few minutes of driving I made it to my house. Once again, I opened the car door for her. I led her to the doorstep of my house. I slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open. I let y/n walk in first, and she froze. She turned back to me with a shocked looked.

"Omg Billie you didn't h-"

"Shhh I did I wanna make it up to you", I said to her.

After confessing my love to y/n, I had planned something else. I was gonna make her dinner and everything. I also made sure my parents weren't coming home for a few hours. The house was nicely decorated for her.

The house had rose petals all over the floor. There was also lit candles everywhere on the floor. The petals made a path to my huge backyard.

I snaked my arms around y/n's waist as I lead her into the backyard. The backyard was also filled with decorations. I had dangling lights lit up all around the patio. There were more candles set up and roses on the floor. I had a nice table set up with candles on it.

I gracefully led her into the backyard. She sat in the chair taking in the decorations.

"Billie this is so beautiful"