Chapter 8

Why this go hard tho... the chorus with Billie 💀
I always slap this shit 🤗💀 ^^^
"mY v Is FoR vAgInA"

Y/n's POV
Once Billie pressed her lips against mine, I was shocked. Once I realized what was happening I reciprocated the kiss. Billie's lips were soft and plump, they felt like clouds. Our lips moved perfectly in sync with each other's. Billie grabbed my hands, and pinned them above my head.

She tried to stick her tongue in my mouth, but I declined. She took one of her hands, and quickly gripped my ass in her hand. I let out a yelp, and she took the opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth.

I instantly turned and pinned Billie to the wall. Her hands found my cheek, while I slid my hands up her shirt, and grabbed her boob. She stepped forward and grabbed my legs, signaling me to jump. I jumped into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist. Before she could walk me over to her bed something stops her.

RING

My phone goes off so I quickly jump out of Billie's arms to grab my phone. I see it's a call from Ashley. I glanced at Billie to see a defeated look on her face before I answered the phone.

"Hey Ashley why-'', I was cut off by Ashley screaming in the phone.

"Y/N HURRY UP IM AT YOUR HOUSE AND ITS AN EMERGENCY HURRY", Ashley yelled in the phone.

"Bitch stop screaming I can hear you what happened"

"Y/n hurry quickly it's important bitch"

"Ashley answer my quest-''

"Y/N HURRY ITS URGENT AND LATE AT NIGHT HURRY", Ashley screamed in the phone.

"BITCH I SAID STOP SCREAMING IN THE MOTHERFUCK-''

I can see from the corner of my eye, Billie looking at me with a 'the fuck' face.

"HURRY UP"

"ASH-"

I was cut off by Ashley hanging up the phone.

"Omg Billie I need to go something is wrong with Ashley", I said quickly grabbing my keys and running out her room.

"WAIT Y/N-  okay bye I guess", Billie said as I left.

I quickly got into my car and headed to my house as fast as I could. I speeded down the road fast asf, thankfully Billie doesn't live to far. As soon as I arrived to the house, I jump out the car. I stick my keys in the door to see Ashley.....

"Hey y/n", she said with a smile.

"Ashley what happened what's the emergency", I said out of breath and a concerned face.

" The emergency is you don't have any more food in your house and I'm hungry...bitch I could die", Ashley said in a serious voice.

When Ashley explained herself, my face went from worry to anger. She really called me for this dumb shit and at the wrong time. If she would've just said that I probably would've been getting laid right fucking now. Billie kissed me, then I just ran out her house because of Ashley's retarded ass.It doesn't make it better I thought she got hurt and I rushed to my house. I really want to slap Ashley right about now.....

"Ashley did you really just call me for some food", I said in a calm impatient voice.

"Yeah I did I-

"Why didn't you just go to your own house Ashley"

"I didn't think about that good idea"

"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT... YOU CALLED ME AND HAD ME WORRIED SICK FOR YOU JUST TO BE HUNGRY BUT NOT GO TO YOUR OWN HOUSE "

"A bitch gotta eat, plus it wasn't like you were doing something important ", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Some shit just happened and you call me for some food I wanna kill you"

"Aww what happened you were driving around sooo important", Ashley said with sarcasm.

"NO BITCH BILLIE FUCKIN KISSED ME OUT OF NOWHERE AND WE WERE MAKING OUT UNTIL YOUR DUMB ASS CALLED THEN I RAN OUT HER HOUSE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS", I screamed.

Ashley's jaw dropped to the floor when she heard the news.

"Omg Billie kissed you omgggg finally", she said screeching in happiness.

"What do you mean finally"

"That's not for me to tell you have to ask her, plus I'm sorry for ruining your make out session but anyways...Y'ALL KISSED OMG"

"Yeah now I feel like it's gonna be awkward and weird because I told her I had to leave and quickly zoomed out her house we didn't even get to say nothing about what had happened she probably thinks I didn't like it", I said calming down.

"It's okay girl you guys just need to talk and see where happens and I doubt she thinks you hated it if you made out with her just don't overthink it", Ashley said.

"Yeah I probably am thanks for the advice ash but anyways get out of my house"

"You have no food anyways so bye tell me what happens ", Ashley said leaving.

It's pretty late at night and I'm pretty tired. So I 'll take Ashley's advice and text her in the morning.

Billie's POV
I was planning on telling Y/n I liked her tonight regardless, but she made it easier. She decided to say make me. Everyone knows that you can't say make me to anybody with a dirty mind... especially me.

You're just setting yourself up. Since she tried me I kissed her.  Her lips were soft and juicy, and she was a great kisser. I've been waiting for that moment since I saw her in that gas station. But how it ended confused me.

We went from making out, to her running out my house. I know something happened by her voice, but I can't help to feel that I was the reason. The reason why she ran away. Did she not like the kiss? Did I just ruin a friendship? I don't know but what I do know that the kiss felt right.

I felt sparks. I really wanna talk to her too see how she feels about it. I'm a little scared to text her though, and I feel like I'm overthinking. Regardless I didn't really tell y/n that I liked her. I just kissed her, and didn't have a chance to confess my feelings because she left my house. So I decide I'll just let it go for now and take my ass to sleep.

I wake up to my dog pepper barking at who knows what. My dog is psychotic as fuck. This hoe barks and growls at me all the time, like I'm some target to kill or some shit.

I get out of bed, and head to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I headed back to my room and dressed up in a matching Louie sweatsuit. I slide in some custom Louie air forces with the clothes.

I wasn't busy today surprisingly so i wasn't gonna do much. All morning all I thought about was y/n and how much I want her. If I had any chance I probably lost it by now. I was currently recording myself listening to music in my room for the gram when....

Y/n
Hey bil we need to talk in person so wanna meet up....?

1226 words
Sorry for the short chapter
Be ready for next chapter because mhmm 🤤🌊😉