Chapter 3

will always be in love with this acoustic...

y/n pov
i woke up to the sunshine peeking through my eyes . when i tried to get up from the floor my body and head felt like absolute shit causing me to groan. i eventually got up a walked my way into the kitchen to take some advil and water for my hangover. quickly, i let myself gulp down the pill with the water,and headed into the bathroom to freshen up.

DING
DING
DING

Isaac
we were drunk as fuck last night you good

Y/n
yeah just a minor headache that's it

Isaac
yeah we have headaches too but we're good now...so i was thinking...

Y/n
what were you thinking

Isaac
i was thinking if you're not busy later then you could come over and have a sleepover later tonight...you down?

Y/n
i'm totally down who's gonna be there ?

Isaac
it's gonna be me, eli, danielle, and our friend billie we told you about

i know who danielle is. we met through the twins and we became good friends that are low key inseparable. on the other hand when i heard the name billie, i felt i've heard that name before, but i can't put my finger on it.

Y/n
alright so i'll see y'all later

Isaac
alright

i was in the kitchen when ashley walked into my house with her outfit from the club still on. luckily the dress looks perfectly fine. her on the other hand...

she had her hair all over the place. lashes hanging off her eyelids while her eyeliner was fucked up from last nights activities.

"so what happened last night", i said with a smirk.

" you know i went to his house and got laid, passed out, woke up with a bad hangover, ate breakfast, chilled for a while, and now I'm here"

"dude you smell like dick and french toast he couldn't give you no sweatpants? no big t shirt?"

"i didn't have time to change i was busy if you know what i mean", she suggested while bending over to twerk but tripping over her heels.

"oh but you had time for some breakfast and early morning reunion didn't you?" anyways i'm going to a sleepover at the twins later you coming?", i asked shaking my head watching as she tried to gain balance.

" yeah let me take a shower and we can go", she said speeding to the bathroom so we can head on our way to the twins house.

a while later she emerged outside of the room with some pajama pants on and a hoodie. i grabbed my keys and we headed out the door. when we got in the car, i texted the twins that we were on the way, and headed off.

Billies POV

the twins texted me and told me to come over their house later for a sleepover. of course i agreed since i couldn't go to the club with them the night before. I decided to go to their house a little earlier to catch up with them. when i had arrived to their house dani was already there.

"hey bitch", dani said to me giving me a big hug.

"billieeeeee", the twins yelled in unison.

"i wanted to come a little early, but i guess it wasn't early enough since dani is already here"

"so who else is coming?", i said sitting on the couch.

"y/n's coming over and i'm pretty sure shes bringing our other friend ashley", eli said.

"omg y/n's coming", dani asked in a shocked voice.

i don't know who y/n is, but i know that she's friends with all three of them. the name did sound familiar though, but I couldn't put my finger on it. i was pulled out my thoughts by eli talking to me.

"yo b do you want some takis?"

"no but let me tell you a story this shit funny as hell", i said.

"okay so i went to the store like two days ago and went to get some takis and when i grabbed the last bag i had ran into some girl and she ended up getting the last bag of takis or so i thought"

"what i thought you would've fought for the takis", dani said.

"i said i would do anything for the last bag and then the girl made me bark like a dog in the gas station".

everyone was laughing at my story but i couldn't help but wonder what happened to that girl. she was mad cute. i'm bi but the only people who know are my closest friends and family. i'm scared of coming out and what people would think about me.

i feel like i will be embarrassed even though most of the fandom wants me to be gay and have suspicions.

"but that's not the best part she started laughing and said she noticed there was another bag and just wanted to prank me so I chased her around the store and tackled her"

"you're ruthless bil", isaac said.

"i wasn't mad we ended up talking a lot and laughing for a few minutes until finneas had to interrupt", i said rolling my eyes.

"how she look bro", eli said.

i pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram while talking to them.

"uh she had y/e/c eyes and y/h/c''.

i stopped midway through my sentence when i came upon a post that the twins posted.

"b-being sober is for bitches so if you're sober you're a bitch...bitch... oh shit AHHHHH eli you made us fall... isaac stop recording you hoe"

holy shit it was the girl from the gas station.

it had the caption, "we were drunk asf last night".

i didn't know i was so deep in thought until dani spoke up.

"billie you good? what's wrong?"

"um the girl is-''

DING DONG

"i'll get it", dani screamed.

she ran to the door and opened it up screaming.

"omg bitch i missed you"

we couldn't see the door it was down the hallway from the living room, so all we could hear was dani's  voice. i was still in a shocked state from the post.

"billie what's wrong why you looking like that", isaac said chuckling.

"dude the girl you posted on your instagram was the one that i saw at the gas station"

"no fucking way" eli said.

"billie you saw y/n-" , isaac low key screamed.

"DUDE SHUT UP", we said covering his mouth.

our conversation came to a halt when heard two pairs of footsteps walking down the hallway.

omg the girl i saw at the gas station are friends with eli and isaac?

1155 words
Next chapter how will Billie and y/n reunite.... be ready
Will it be weird?
How will Billie cope?