Chapter 2

daddy betta make me choke you betta-

y/n pov
when i arrived at my house i ended up staying up until 4am eating food and watching movies. my best friend ashley was at my house in the guest bedroom. she doesn't live with me but stays over my house more than she stays at her own. bitch might as well just move in and i know it's gonna happen sooner or later. after watching the movie i ended up falling asleep on my couch. it tends to happen a lot the couch is just comfortable af.

DING
DING
DING

i woke up to my phone dinging a few times and was low key irritated. everyone knows i love sleeping, and that it's not good to wake me up when i'm sleep. i probably will end up cussing you out. sighing, i picked up my phone to see text messages from some of my favorites dudes

Issac
yo we going out later let's link... you down ?

Eli
i know that issac already texted you but yeah i texted you too because I'm better

Eli
so you down i miss you

i texted the twins and told them that ashley and i will go out with them later. we are both friends with the twins and hang out and go to the club together often. just as i finished texting them, ashley walked out of the bedroom rubbing her eyes.

"hey bitch we're going out later with the twins around 8:30 so we need to start getting ready around  7:00", i said.

"i'm down but i'm hungry as fuck so lets make breakfast"

rolling my eyes, she followed me to the kitchen where we started making breakfast. ashley cooked the bacon and eggs while i started making pancakes. usually when i cook we listen to music so she connected her phone to my speaker. while cooking we would sing along to the songs laughing at one another. suddenly i heard the song that started to play on the radio in my car. i instantly yelled at her and told her to turn it up.

Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish you could feel what you say
Show never tell but I know you to well

ashley knew all the lyrics and sang along while i moved to the beat turning the pancakes.  she noticed that i loved this song so she asked me if i wanted to hear more of the artist. of course my ass said yes.

i was gonna do that anyways since i like that song so much and i've only heard it twice. she instantly turned on another song.

You can pretend you don't miss me
You can pretend you don't care
All you wanna do is kiss me
Oh what a shame I'm not there

i felt this song with a passion. ashley played a few more while we cooked. all i could think about was  why are all her songs sounded so good.

by the time we finished with breakfast and errands it was time to start getting ready. the twins were gonna uber to our house then we're all gonna uber to the club.

"hey y/n let me borrow one of your dresses tonight       i'm tryna get laid", ashley said barging into my room and heading straight for my closet.

"hell no because if you come back with cum stains and alcohol on my dress we're fighting"

"if anything the dress would be ripped off instead of stained and i don't plan on fucking christian grey at this party"

i seriously can't with straight people...

"he's a fictional character ashley"

"oh well you know what i meant. so can i borrow one or not?"

"fine but don't mess it up", i said in a serious tone.

i threw the closest dress at her head and quickly head to the shower to wash my hair and body. i had picked out a skin tight black dress with some heels to wear at this party. usually dressing comfy is what i'm used to but it's nothing wrong with changing it up every once in a while. i put on the dress and headed to the bathroom to curled my hair a little bit. just as i finished applying some mascara, faint voices could be heard in the hallway. quickly, i slip on the hills and walk out of my room. on the other side of the door i am met with ashley and the twins eyeing me with their mouths agape.

"y/n you look good give us a hug we missed you", the twins said at the same time.

i walked over to them and they both give me a big bear hug. we all headed outside to the uber that was on the way to the club.

"isaac wasn't bil supposed to be meeting us at the club", eli said

"she was bro but she said she had to cancel because something came up"

"who's bil ?" i asked curiously.

"she's our friend that was gonna meet up with us at the club to kick it but she had to cancel. oh well maybe next time you guys could hit it off", isaac said.

"oh", was all I said.

on the way to the club we all just talked about how we've been and just about life until we arrived at the club.

after a short trip, we all stepped out of the car and headed inside the club. it smelled like straight up alcohol and weed. ashley and i are underaged but we always manage to get in with fake ids. there were a whole bunch of people grinding against each other and music blasting really loud through the venue.

i made my way to the bar with the twins while ashley went out to the dance floor to find a guy. the bartender already knew we wanted a line of shots because we come here every so often. we ended up downing all the shots and heading to the dance floor.

after a few more shots all three of us we drunk. i could barely talk and my words slurred. isaac was drunk but less intoxicated than eli and i. he started recording us dancing and talking clearly showing all three of us being drunk.

"b-being sober is for bitches so if your sober you're a bitch.... bitch", i yelled into the camera.

eli leaned on my shoulder causing me and him to fall. isaac laughing way too hard behind the camera caused him to also fall. all i know is this hangover is about to kill me in the morning. we stayed at the club for about another 2 hours, eventually all three of us to tumble out of the club.

ashley left about an hour ago with a dude with her hoe ass.

"i-it was nice to see you dude but our uber is here. we need to link in a few d-days", one of them said.

i was too intoxicated to know who the fuck was who at this point.

with that being said the twins waved goodbye and tumbled inside of the car. a few minutes later my drunk ass also tumbled into the uber i ordered. after about a cool 10 minutes of trying to have a drunk conversation with the driver, i realized we had arrived at my house. i sloppily got out the car and went inside my house falling face flat on the floor next to my couch. instead of getting up, i grabbed a pillow from on the couch and instantly passed out on the floor.

1256 words
this chapter might confuse you but this night leads to what's gonna happen in the next chapter so be a little patient 🤗❗️