Chapter 25

Bitch I have to go to summer school for failing classes....
I fucking hate high school frfr 😩🤣
I just lost two weeks of summer break
Anyways I have some a few huge ass announcements the next few chapters so be prepared ❗️

Billie's POV
I screamed for Finneas to come out of his room. I was beyond pissed at him right now. I don't know what he said to y/n, but I'm pretty sure it's some embarrassing shit. No wonder why she's been acting weird this past week. Let's just hope for the best.

"What's wrong Billie why are you yelling", Finneas said walking into the living room confused.

I gave him a hard glare, and I could see he was terrified. I took a deep breath.

"What the fuck did you say to y/n?", I said in a calm voice.

"I-I didn't tell her a-''

"Bullshit Finneas I'm gonna ask you one more time. What the fuck did you say to y/n?"

I'm trying my best to keep my cool right now. I need to know what the fuck he told her.

Finneas stood looking at me hesitantly. Everything about his body language screamed that he was intimated right now. He was scared shitless. I could literally see him shaking in his shoes.

"Um I kinda sorta t-told her that you're in l-love with her and that you've b-been depressed a-and crying over h-her. I-it's okay tho n-no big deal right?", Finneas said hesitantly, flinching away from me.

My face turned from a serious one to a huge smile on my face. I let out a little chuckle crossing my arms. Finneas opened his eyes once he saw me laughing and smiling.

"Wait you're not mad? Why are you laughing?"

I instantly stopped laughing and looked at him.

"I'm laughing because I'm about to FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT", I said pouncing on Finneas.

Finneas and I began to wrestle on the floor. I repeatedly hit Finneas on his head and chest screaming at him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER THAT DICK HEAD YOU FUCKED UP MY CHANCE DUMBASS"

"AHHHH MOMMY HELP ME", Finneas screamed like a baby.

I saw my mom run down the hallway with my dad trailing behind her carefully. I didn't care if the saw us wrestling at all. I'm not done beating Finneas's ass. I had flames coming out my ears.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell get off of your brother right now", my mom said stomping her foot down.

Of course I didn't listen. I still continued to hit Finneas on his head for being stupid. I continued hitting him until my dad roughly pulled me off of him.

"Billie and Finneas sit down on the couch family meeting now", my dad said pointing to the couch.

I angrily sat on the couch while Finneas got off the floor. He held his head in pain as he glared at me. I just evilly smirked at him as he sat next to me on the couch.

Our parents stood in front of us with a disappointed look.

"Okay what is this commotion about kids, and Billie why did you beat up your brother", my mom said crossing her arms.