Chapter 9

Wish you were gay is so fucking good 😭
The locals are pissing me off though talking about it's oFfEnSiVe... like shut up.... anyways enjoy 🤪.

Billie's POV
Y/n wanted to meet up what should I do? The way she worded it makes me feel like she hates me right now. I know that I'm jumping to conclusions, but I feel like I already know the two possible scenarios. Either she hates me for kissing her because she doesn't feel the same way as I do. Or either she liked the kiss and has feelings for me as well. I had a gut feeling that it was the first option. I have a pass of being heartbroken. Even if she doesn't like me I'll confess my feelings for her when we meet up.

Billie
Yeah we can meet up do you want me to come over?

Y/n
Yeah that'll be great

Billie
Alright I'll be over in a few

Y/n
Okay

With that said I grabbed my keys and headed out to y/n's house. I blasted music until I arrived right in front of her house. I hopped out my dodge and nervously walked up to her door step. Once I rang the bell I put my hands in my pockets to hide my trembling hands.  A few seconds later, y/n opened the door.

"Hey bil"

"Hey", I said walking into her house.

Im not gonna lie y/n was looking real fine. She had on a spaghetti strap tank top and some shorts. Her tank was up enough where she left out her lower stomach, and a belly button piercing. I let go of my thoughts as I followed her into the living room, and sat on the couch.
I was so nervous and I feel like she hates me... all of me in this second.

"Okay so I called you over here because we need to talk..... about what happened at your house and how you kissed me'',  she said hesitantly.

"Look y/n I know you probably hate me and I know I fucked up by kissing you I'm sorry if I made you mad and I don't want you to hate me it just got the best of me and"

"Billie"

"I know that this fucked up our friendship and any type of bond because"

"Billie"

"I had crossed the line and"

"BILLIE STOP RAMBLING AND LISTEN", y/n raised her voice and got my attention.

"Billie you didn't mess anything up at all I enjoyed the kiss... all of it", y/n said causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Y-you did"

"Yes I did Billie what makes you think I didn't"

"Well you ran away after and I feel like you didn't wanna kiss me back but you felt bad for me", I said

"I-

"Just listen y/n I been wanting to say this since I first laid eyes on you and I've been hiding it from myself and you way too long y/n I like you.... like more than a friend like. I wanna just kiss you cuddle you hold you all the time and we're not even dating I just want you to know that because it's eating me up inside", I said looking her in the eyes.

"Billie no one has ever said it like that I just want you to know I have feelings for you too and I've had them for a while", y/n said with a grin.