Chapter 13

WWAFAWDWG? is on mf repeat its so good. I'm so proud on Billie and how far she has come she's not our little secret anymore and she deserves all of her success 💗
What's y'all favorite song from the album?
My strange addiction and all the good girls go to hell are really my shit mf bangers 🤪🤤.....
Also thank you for 2k reads I appreciate it very much
Enjoy the chapter hoes 😌

"The fuck is your problem"

Y/n POV
Billie looked my straight in the eyes as she held me against the door where I couldn't move her away. She really had the nerve to ask what's my problem when she's been acting like a straight up bitch this whole time. Billie's either really oblivious or she is really fucking stupid.

"The real question is what the fuck is your problem Billie"

"Nothing y/n I don't have a problem but you obviously do for no entire reason"

"I know you didn't justof course I have a problem and there is a reason the fucking problem is you Billie", I said getting even more mad.

"Me what the fuck did I do I haven't even did shit"

"Yes you have Billie your just so oblivious to the fact that your even causing me to have a problem and I shouldn't have to tell you so just figure it out yourself", I said getting out of Billie's grip.

I quickly head out of the bathroom and head back to where we were before acting like nothing happened. A few minutes later Billie came back and sat down on the couch, and leaned her head on Q's shoulder.

At this point I didn't even care I just needed to get Billie off my mind quick.

"Hey Danielle you wanna dance", I said standing up.

"Let's go bitch", Danielle said grabbing my hand and walking to the dance floor.

Tonight I had decided I didn't wanna drink that much at all so I wasn't really drunk. Danielle and I started moving to the beat. I'm the type to get payback so I decided I wanted to make Billie jealous as best as I can. I know she would get mad and can't do anything because she isn't out. While I'm at it I'll find out what goes on between Billie and Q from Danielle.

Danielle and I started to grind to the music and I was totally hyping her up. I wasn't gonna do anything out of hand unlike Billie. Even though I'm mad I'm still loyal. I started to record Danielle as she started twerking her bones.

Omg guys when I first saw this on my Instagram feed I was so fucking weak I was crying tears. I lost it when her started moving side to side nice effort tho 😭😭😭😭. Sorry got sidetracked anyways ...

I was finally starting to loosen up and have some fun at the party ever since Billie started to piss me off. I seen a couple people hyping us up and I was totally here for it. A whole bunch of people joined and recorded us having a blast at the party.

Out of the corner of my eye as I was dancing I saw Billie staring directly at me. I turned my head to hold eye contact with her before I turned back to the crowd to enjoy myself. As I was looking at Billie it looked like she had a clenched jaw while she was sitting next to Q.  She had her arms crossed and her eyes looked a darker blue than before. She was just mad but oh well payback is a bitch.

As I was dancing with Danielle I decided to ask her who Q was because I felt something wasn't right and my gut feeling is never wrong.

"Hey Danielle who's Q"