Chapter 19

My mf parents right here fr like the actual fuck😍😩😭^
Bitch we need another link up the fuck it's been too long ❗️
A/n: trigger warning

Y/n's POV

The sudden light I felt from behind my eyelids woke me up from my slumber. I lightly opened my eyes to see the sun shining right in my face from the window. The window I looked at hadn't been mine, or one that was familiar. I then realized that I was at Lauren's house in her living room. I also realized that I was currently in Lauren's arms as I stirred from my sleep . She had her arm around my waist pulling me into her side, while my head was on her chest. I could hear her evened out breathing meaning she was sleep.

All the memories of yesterday had came into my head. I had broke up with Billie yesterday at her house, and that left me heart broken. I was a crying mess at the grocery store, and I had happened to run into Lauren. She had forced me to come to her house, and she gave me all I needed to mourn. I had food, t.v, and a shoulder to lean on. I had cried to sleep in her arms.The way she held me as I cried and tried to make me laugh was all I could ask for in the moment . I honestly appreciate it a whole lot.

I was trying to get over Billie, and all of her support is really helping me a lot. I looked up at her to see her mouth parted slightly, with her head leaned against the couch. She was a cute sleeper. I took my head off her shoulder and tried to get out her grip without waking her up. Her grip just got tighter as I tried to get out of her grasp. I just plopped my head back on her chest causing her to stir. I heard her groan, and she tiredly fluttered her eyes open looking down at me.

"Gooddd morninggg", she said with a huge smile on her face.

I mumbled it back as I finally got out of her grip and sat beside her. She stood up and grabbed all of the trash, and headed for the kitchen. I just began to stretch and let out a deep breath when Lauren walked out from the kitchen.

"Do you feel any better"

"Yeah I do feel better I just needed to cry it out sorry about falling asleep on you though", I said in a apologetic voice.

"Nah it's all good I didn't mind at all that you cried in my arms or fell asleep I just wanted to be there for you that's all I care about . I'm just glad that you feel better", She said sitting next to me with a grin, "Would you like to go out to breakfast with me before I drop you off".

"Yeah I would love to but I can't go out with this shirt on it's all ruined by my mascara from me crying"

I showed Lauren my shirt, and she just looked at me before getting up and descending into her hallway. Not even a minute later she came back with a piece of clothing in her hand that I made out to be a hoodie. She handed it to me as I just raised an eyebrow at her.

"Here you can wear one of my hoodies so we can go out to breakfast bitch and you can keep it", Lauren said in a fake sarcastic tone.

"Thanks bitch"

I stood up with the hoodie so I could put it on. I thought that If I put it over the shirt that it would ruin the hoodie so I needed to take the shirt off immediately. I didn't know where her bathroom was so I decided to just do it where I was, in the living room. I knew that Lauren was in the living room with me but I don't think she really fucking cares. A lot of girls see their friends exposed all the time, that they don't even care or get phased.