Chapter 23

Omg I'm a dumbass... I thought I uploaded this chapter when this whole time I didn't my bad guys lol 🤣💀
A/n: trigger warning

Y/n's POV
I held Billie in my arms as she was crying a lot. Her loud sobs were muffled by her crying into my shirt. I gently rocked her back and forth, with me crying as well. I never knew what happened or what was going on with her at all. It really saddens me to see her this vulnerable.

In our relationship the only time I ever seen her cry was when she asked me out, and when I broke up with her. I feel so bad for what happened to her. When she told us how she gets abused every single day, it made me more than sad. It made me fucking angry. Nobody deserves to get hit at all in a relationship, and the way Billie was hesitant about telling us shows how much Q has really damaged her. She's emotionally and physically damaged, and I wont stand for it.

I may be keeping my cool around Billie right now, but i'm really seeing red right now. Im so fucking angry, and I haven't been this angry in a cool minute. It's really taking everything in me not to go off just for Billie's sake. I have to tend to Billie right now, but as soon as i'm done I have some shit to sort out.

While i'm holding Billie, I could hear the guys in the kitchen screaming in the distance. I was on the floor with billie crying on my lap. Not even too long ago I had finished wrapping up her stomach, and putting ointment on her eye.

The way her stomach and eye looked, made me break down in the sight. Her stomach was covered in so many bruises, that I could barely see a part on her stomach that wasn't covered. It just fucking broke my heart that Billie would even be in this situation.

After a while of me rocking Billie back and forth, her sobs began to get quieter each minute. It turned into pure silence, and the only thing I could hear was her shallow breathing. I lifted my head up to see Billie sound asleep with her head cuddled into my neck.

Her face was still stained with tears with bruises on her face. I smiled down at her and carefully wiped away the tears, before standing up holding her. Billie was in my arms bridal style as I walked back into the living room.

I walked back into the living room to see everyone look up at me. They were all in a group talking when I wasn't in the room. I look specifically to Jah, and he was fucking pissed. I saw the flame in his eyes as he looked at me. A few of us in the room know of his past. He has a really violent pass, including going to jail a lot. Jah has changed a whole bunch, but it looks like he's returning to his old ways after he found out about Billie.

I knew as soon as we found out about what happened that Q wasn't off the hook. I didn't lie about what I said about Q. He really doesn't know what's coming for him.

I may look innocent, but he just started a flame in me that he'll regret soon.

"We all know damn well Q isn't getting away with this and I'm damn sure ain't letting it happen", I said looking at everyone with anger fuming in my eyes.

"First he blackmailed Billie into being in a relationship with him. Then he goes and abuses her—''

I cut Eli off once I heard what he was implying.

"What do you mean blackmail", I said angrily gritting my teeth.

"He blackmailed Billie into dating him once he found out that she was Bisexual from Elijah's big mouth. He said that if she didn't date him, he would expose her sexuality on the internet", Isaac said.

I took a deep breath to calm down before speaking. I was beyond furious if it was possible.

"Okay that's it I'm done. I'm about to take Billie to her house and explain this to her family. I'm pretty sure I know what you guys are planning to do and I'm for sure helping so I'll meet you back here in 30 minutes", I said looking at all of them.