☁︎︎ Prologue

0 • the birth & the death

The queens ear piercing screams echoed through the palace. She cried out in agony as she pushed out her beautiful child into the world.

A healthy baby girl was born.

The infants cries were heard throughout the castle moments later. A small child with wet, curly brown hair and beautiful green eyes.

She looked just like her stunning mother, the queen.

The woman was exhausted, child birth isn't easy. Her breathing was heavy and beads of sweat covered along her forehead.

Sadly, moments after the princess's birth, the queen passed away.

The nurses and doctor's tried all they could to keep the queen alive but she closed her eyes and took her last breath with tears in her eyes and her newborn daughter in her arms.

After they pronounce her dead, it seemed as if the world stopped.

The king held his baby in his arms as his heart sunk. The day the queen passed was the day the king lost himself.

After her death, he became weak. Soon enough his younger sister became queen, claiming the king passed down the royal thrown due to him not being of sound-mind and unfit to rule.

Now what happened to the princess? The daughter of the king and queen?

Just like the man himself,

No one truly knew what happened to her.