☁︎ 36

36 • written letters •

"You do know I'm an absorber, right?" Eden crossed his arms while I held him up in the air upside down.

We had snuck out of the ball and ended up laughing and making jokes while wandering mindlessly around the palace. 

"How could I forget?" I spun him around in the air.

I caught Eden absorbing my telekenetic powers and he did the same to me. I squealed as he flipped me upside down in the air and my dress flipped as well.

Luckily their were too many layers to reveal anything.

"My fault!" He apologizes and puts me down.

All the way from the other side of the hallway I use my abilities to push him back against the wall. He absorbs my powers and swings my body towards his chest.

"I can't do anything with you without you mocking me." I pout.

"That's my specialty." Eden smirks "along with this." He pushes me off him and surrounds me in a transparent cube. Trapped by inescapable walls he's put me in several times before.

"Ugh." I groan.

"Glitter?" He offers as he makes glitter fall from the ceiling of the box, landing all over my hair and dress.

"Do you have any other tricks besides my box?"

"Of course," The cube immediately disappears and so does Eden. "But what would be the fun in showing them all at once?" He nuzzled his face into my neck from behind me.

I jump, startled by his fast movement. "You've done that one before as well." I smirk, recalling back to the enchanted forest.

"You'll find more, I promise princess." Eden winks as I turn around to face him.

Just then we hear voices and the clicking of boots coming down the hall. Eden wraps his arms around me immediately and presses me against a door while pushing down on the handle as we stumble into a room looked to be made of rose quarts.

Eden puts his hand over my mouth as his body presses me between him and the door. I smack his wrist and his hand loosens, obviously I know to be quiet.

We both stand in silence for bit, patiently waiting for whoevers on the other side to continue walking.

And eventually they do- Eden backs away very little and looks at me. I smirks at him and he smiles while cupping my face. "You're cute."

"You too." I reply as he drops his hands and looks around the gem pink and lavender room.

"Where are we? Looks like a childs room." He asks as he walks towards a very small and waterless bathtub in the middle.

I look over to a balcony that's closed and locked.

"This rooms locked up." Eden continues to comment.

"No ones probably been living in here for a while." I walk torwards a golden glass top vanity on the side of the room.

Eden speaks up "There's probably dozens of empty rooms in this palace."