☁︎ 8

· 8 · nothing left ·

My sister was being shot at.

Tiara didn't notice the bullet speeding towards her. Before it could hit her I created a purple, hexagon pattern shield. The bullets hits it and falls to the ground.

I see the two men running towards me pointing their guns.

They're in clear view.

I look at two large trees on either side. Before they can shoot or get to me, I knock both trees down in front of them, and blocking me from their view.

Quickly, I fly up to a tall tree to see them. Before they can notice me I send a strong wind and watch them get flown far opposite from each other and away from me.

I stay flying in the air for a moment, trying to see a near by house or building.

Theirs no point.

Floating for a moment, before collapsing and falling hard to the ground.

Feeling the wind against my skin as I get hit multiple by branches and thorns between the trees. I painfully fall, landing on my back.

I wasn't completely, fully recovered from my last battle. Even after healing myself. After using that many powers at once so quickly, which I've never done before, I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.

My breathing is heavy. My heart and head are pounding.

I lay spread out on the dry dirt and leaves, not having the energy to get back up. I feel my body covered in splinters, bruises and scrapes after all the blows I've taken.

I feel blood dripping from my legs, arms and cheek and my eyes begin to water.

I lost my job.

I lost my home.

I lost the only family I had left.

I have absolutely nothing,

and no one.

Tears stream down the sides of my face as I burst out crying. I cover my face with one arm and continue to sob in agony, surrounded my trees.

Before blacking out.

☁︎ this was very short ✋🏼 my bad.