☁︎ 32

• 32 • dresses •

The guys separated from us after. They went to separate private boutique for suits while Tiara, Leia and I went to look for gowns. We were conversing, making jokes and good vibes. The tense energy was gone now that it was only us.

I stood on a pedestal, looking back at my reflection with a basic yellow dress on. -It looked nicer on the mannequin -while Leia looked for more dresses and Tiara changed in the changing room.

"What do you think of this one?" She asks as she steps out in a baby blue dress. The dress is long and full, with no straps, the blue fabric wraps around her torso secured. Her pale skin looks perfect in contrast to the bright colors. It matches her ocean eyes perfectly.

She stands still, fiddling with her hands as she waits for a response. Leia turns from the racks and also gaps at her in admiration.

"You look stunning." Me and Leia compliment at the same time, the laugh.  "Do a spin! Let me see!" Leia gasses her up.

Leia giggles as she turns aroud sheeply, the gown opening and twirling with the rest of her body.

"That one's perfect." I say. One of the fashion designers start measuring and writing down adjustments that need to be made as Tiara she grabs my hand. "Now, we need a dress for you." She drags me to another section of large gowns.

"Ooh! What about this one!" Leia pulls out dark purple dress for her that drags onto the floor.

"Try that on right now!" Tiara yells and Leia hurrys into a dressing area.

We've been searching, trying on and scanning through several dresses. Tiara and Leia seem to have finally found one while I still search for my own.

Tiara goes to help Leia and one of the stylist choose a few dresses for me to try on because I'm too indecisive.

Leia steps out and onto the pedestal surrounded by mirrors and looks at herself in the dress. "I like this one." She bluntly states.

"I love it." Says Tiara while examining her.

Leia struts a few poses and looks at herself from different angle. "I want this one." She chooses. The dress fits her body perfectly with less than a few adjustments needed to be made.

Finally they wait on me as one of the staff zip me up into a golden dress. It's long and shimmery with off the shoulder straps and pockets. I look at myself, admiring my completely different appearance.

"She's hot." Leia says to me while a woman measures her chest.

I smile in response and look at my sister. "Do you like it?"

"Do you like it?"

I hesitate for a moment and pat down the large gown. "Yeah."

Tiara winks "I like it too."

I choose the dress. Letting the designers take my measurements for altercations and finish up the very long day of gown hunting.

Once we're out of the barbie dress up closet it feels like we left an alternate dimension. All worries and anxious feelings flood back as Tiara and Leia talk freely.

The same dark winged fae from the dinning room walks down a intersecting hallway and calls for me.

"Theodosia, her royal majesty calls for you at this time."

Tiara and Leia jerk their heads towards us and revert their attention. Tiara looks at me with worried eyes but I look back with a calm and relaxed persona.

"Right now?"

"Yes." He nods his head. "Privately."

☁︎ i didn't like the dress i chose for theodosia, ugh, i'll change it eventually

also this felt rushed. ig it's just a filler.  i'm not content with it.