☁︎ 42

42 • princess theodosia •

We prepared for breakfast.

Wearing an olive green, long sleeved dress Tiara and I were escorted by Ruby to an outside dining room outside of the palace. "So where did you run off to yesterday evening, may I ask?"

Tiara looks over to me in her nuetural themed dress and bright blue eyes, raising her eyebrows in amusment. "Needed some fresh air, then decided not to come back."

"With Eden?"

Tiara burst out laughing with Ruby, "Come on..." I groan as they continue to giggle.

"Where were you Tiara? Hmm? With a certain golden eyed elf may I ask?"

"Oh." Ruby stops laughing and stares at her.

"Excuse me! Lunelle and I don't have anything."

"I didn't say Lunelle, dear sister."

She stays silent, this time Ruby and I laughing at her.

"You implied it!"

"Don't get so hostile young one."

"Wait who's older?" Ruby asks, clearly not understanding and starting the conversation of Tiara and I.

We get to the outside dining table, the boys and Leia are already there. We take our usual seats and wait for the queen to arrive.

As everyone starts basic conversation I notice Eden- I place my leg above his, a sense of comfort. A small smirk falls across his face as he place his hand on my legs and caresses gently up and down.

It's a cloudy day, his smooth and clear skin is slightly yet perfectly sun-kissed by the small amounts of sun peaking through the clouds.

He's hot.

My thoughts are interupted as the queen walts into the room with an grimace of amusement. We all greet her as usual, only this time their is no conversation. Everyone is silent and just proceeds to eat.

I'm not hungry. I really want to eat but my stomach refuses, threatening to vomit out anything I put in.

It's an uncomfortable feeling.

"What's wrong Theodosia?" Queen Bruna asks, looking way too pleased with the situation than normal.

Everyone's eyes revert to me with worry, "Oh nothing." I smile at her.

"Where were you two nights ago?" She asks suddenly.

"I'm sorry, pardon?"

"Where were you the night of the ball?" She asks with no emotion what so ever.

I look to Eden who thankfully answers the question for me, with the same answer I gave Ruby. "We went out for a walk."

"I was asking my-" she cuts herself off "main guest. Where were you, specifically."

"We left to the village for some fresh air."

"I asked for specifics. Where did you go?"

"Specifically, a common folk market nearby."

"For what, may I ask."

Her unnessecary attitude begins to bother me so I give her attitude as well "I don't know why what would pertain to you your majesty."