Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students

•Edited•

    "A lower ground", Uraraka asked. The kids were all in class and Aizawa was telling them that the principal wanted the teachers to notify their students about the lower floor. "I didn't know there was a lower floor", Tsuyu said. "And it is forbidden, so don't even try going down there", Aizawa said. He coldly glares at the class, he wasn't in the mood right now because he was tired and he just wanted to go to sleep for another hour. "Okay, now that that's out of the way–."

    "So say that we do go to the lower floor or even close to the stairs", Kaminari says, "what will happen?" Aizawa evilly grinned, "would you like to find out?" Kaminari shivers and shakes his head. "Dumbass", Bakugou snickered. "Now you're free to do whatever. Except kill each other. I'm referring to you Bakugou."

      "Tch!"

       Aizawa slipped into his sleeping bag and slid to the floor, followed by sleep. The class immediately started talking about the lower floor. "You think UA is keeping something dangerous down there", Sero asked. "I definitely doubt that. They wouldn't hide something dangerous that they know would ruin the school's reputation", Yaoyorozu said. Sero shrugged his shoulders agreeing with the girl. "Maybe they're having something nice for us. Oh! Like a party", Mina suggested. "Then the teachers would inform us about it", Kirishima said. "But it could be a surprise."

    "The only surprises that we get are quizzes." The door slid open and a boy with dark navy blue hair and eyes that were a light yellow shade. It looked like he wore black eyeliner too because of how dark around his eyelids were, it was almost like he was staring into your soul.

It was strange that the boy wasn't wearing a school uniform. So some figured he must be a visitor for somebody. "Who the hell are you", Bakugou shouted to the boy. The boy side glanced him before proceeding towards Aizawa. Bakugou sneers at being ignored, "hey I'm FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!!"

     Caleb crouched down and tapped Aizawa. Once the man woke up he whispered something into his ear. "Thank you for informing me", Aizawa said. Caleb nods his head at the tired man, he stood up straight and was about to leave when a hand grabbed at his collar and pulled him close. "I know you hear me talking to you", Bakugou said. Caleb only looked at him with disinterest.

"Yeah I heard you. Just didn't care." Caleb ripped Bakugou's hand away from him and headed out of the class. The ash blonde reached out to grab at his shirt once more but the boy touched his hand...and it started to glitch! Everyone stood in shock as Bakugou's hand glitched like a virus on an old computer. "Touch me again. Your hand won't be the only thing acting up."

And the boy left without another word.

•••••••••

    It was now lunch time. The cafeteria, like usual, was very noisy. Midoriya thought long and hard about what had happened with the blue haired boy and Bakugou's hand glitching. "Must be his quirk then", Midoriya said. He wished he could find him so he could ask about his quirk, but he was no where to he found. "Maybe he was just a visitor."

    Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida and Tsuyu came and sat with him. Their conversation started off about the mysterious boy. "Do you guys think he goes here", Uraraka asked. "Couldn't be. He didn't have a uniform, ribbit", Tsuyu said as she looked around the room to scan for the boy. What caught her interest was a girl who looked younger than everyone else in the room, a cheerful boy with short sandy hair, and another girl with long black hair and a few colors mixed in.

      Her staring caught Todoroki's attention, making him look over in her direction. "They seem new", he says aloud. Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were confused until Tsuyu pointed the kids out. They seemed to slightly stand out in the cafeteria. They were sitting across the room in a corner, laughing and talking with one another. "Let's go introduce ourselves", Midoriya said as he stands up. But when he went to walk over he bumped into somebody's chest. "Oops. Watch where you're going honey."