Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     Midoriya looked down at the ground, still thinking about the fact that he couldn't help save the elites. They're good to him, and mainly him since they known him a little better than the other first year heroes. "Are you alright Midoriya", Todoroki asks.

     The freckled boy looks up at his friend, forcing on a smile, "y-Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." Todoroki nods his head, even though he didn't quite believe the shorter boy.

I wanna save Kacchan. But...I wanna save them too. And Miss Ariel's and Alice's eyes glowed like theirs....what does that mean?

what does that mean?

Click

Clack

Click

Clack

The albino woman walked through the halls, her white heels signaling her presence to those in their unbreakable glass cells on the twentieth floor, but she wasn't concerned about those little lab rats. Gabriella was going towards the sealed metal security doors that were so thick it would take more that even about a hundred men to break it down.

    If that was even possible alone.

Two guards stood on the left and right side of the door, both giving off intimidating statures as Gabriella came closer. Once she was there, she looked up at the two, not saying anything as one of them took a card and slid it into the keypad. A small ping sounded and a green light lit up as the heavy doors opened slowly. Gabriella walks past them without even giving them a smile, the door slowly closing behind her as she continued down the hall. But this hallway was specially designed.

There were only seven rooms. Each glass cell was frosted over, the patients couldn't see out but the scientists and guards could see them inside by just looking at the large tablets that were in the wall right under the cell numbers. Every room was designed to be resistant to their quirk and would counteract against them if used.

    Anyways, she walked through the hall, looking at the seven elites in their cells.

Veronique giggling to herself as she was rolled to different ends on the floor. She then stops and sits on her knees, swaying from side to side.

Sierra sat criss-cross with her hands in her lap, her purple and blue eyes narrowed as if she were soon going to fall asleep, but she kept her gaze on the door.

Dominic walked around, swinging his arms in front and behind him as he looked up at the ceiling.

Hugo looked to be talking with himself as his thin pink lips moved fast.

Ollie was just doing random acrobatic acts in the room. Cartwheels, front flips and backflips. Which was strange to the albino but made her chuckle.