Chapter 20👿 Anger, Tears, & Bond

•Edited•

Warning! Near death feeling

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
    Miss Ariel giggles, "Isaac. Don't be hard on Malachi, it was probably best if everyone knew." Mr. Grimm only sighs, "I guess. But I felt if I kept it from them, I was protecting them."

    "They're growing up. It hurts me to say this, but there are some things you aren't gonna be able to protect them from....and neither can we."

    "I know Ariel....I know."

    It was now nighttime

It was now nighttime. Mr. Grimm stayed in his office a little longer, looking over recent news that occurred in London. Yes, even though he's all the way in Japan, he still likes to know what's going on in his home. Mr. Grimm was also looking for anything that'll lead him to the people that ambushed their last home. But sadly, the man couldn't find any leads.

Mr. Grimm sighs in defeat as he leans back into his chair and just stares into emptiness that people called air. A sudden loud thud came from his closed office doors. Mr. Grimm sighs again as he looks over at an angry-looking ginger that opened the both doors and walked right inside his office without a greeting.

"Dominic. I've told you and the others way too many times to knock first", Mr. Grimm says calmly with a hint of tiredness. "It ain't like you're playing with yourself", Dominic says. The ginger closes the door behind him and walks around the office. "Don't say shit like that", Mr. Grimm growls. Dominic only rolls his eyes and sits down on one of the four couches.

"This better be important. Considering that you're not in your pajamas yet."

  "Why won't you tell us who came into our old home?" It was quiet for a moment in the large space. Mr. Grimm closes his eyes, "it's not something you and the others need to be worrying about."

"Yes it is! Why do we have to be stuck in the shadows not knowing shit?!" Mr. Grimm snaps his eyes open, "you need to watch who you're talking to. And Malachi, Miss Ariel, and myself are not keeping you all in the shadows. It's okay to not know certain things." Dominic grits his teeth, he could feel the anger boiling to the surface, so he stands up quickly and walks over to Mr. Grimm's desk.

Dominic slams his hands down on the mahogany color desk, but Mr. Grimm didn't flinch in the slightest. "We need to know things! You can't just keep this to yourselves! That's utter bullshit!" Mr. Grimm glares over at the ginger, "Don't test me Dominic Alexander", Mr. Grimm sneers.

Dominic was not taken aback by the older man's tone, he only became more angry. "We're only doing this for your guys' own good", the raven says, "if we told you who it was, then you all wouldn't be focused on trying to become heroes." That's what made Dominic snap. Out of instinct, he grabbed the raven by his collar and brought him close to his face.