Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
"And what a sweet girl. What a waste of life and time. Of my time, Kaiya Banks." Monsters formed from a strange black substance, surrounding the young girl. She frantically looked around at the screeching beasts as each one of them charged towards her, going straight through her, throwing her around and giving her cuts and scratches and large gashes. Even though these were gruesome, most couldn't look away. Midoriya's wet eyes released its tears at he watched the pain the elites were going through.

But to Midoriya, he could almost feel their pain. Like he was apart of them.

3 weeks later     It had been three weeks since Class 1-A got Bakugou back

3 weeks later
     It had been three weeks since Class 1-A got Bakugou back. Three weeks since Class R.I.P. was abducted and tortured as many watched from a screen. And three weeks since Deadman Society and the elite's mentors have not been heard or seen from, working 24/7 to get their family back. UA was closed for another week as they were finishing up the dorms. Aizawa and All Might went around to each student's house to get permission from parents if their child could live in the dorms under the teachers' care, but when they arrived to the Midoriyas, All Might had went in alone.

     As Midoriya sat at the table with his mother and All Might, his mind swam around his thoughts of everything that has occurred.

     I'm glad we got Kacchan back...but what about the elites? Dominic? Kaiya? Sierra? Veronique? Hugo? Ollie?....Caleb? Are they still alive? Are they back home? A-are they de-dead?! Oh god please don't let them be dead!

  "I-I'm sorry. But I can not allow my son to be in the dorms under your care." Midoriya snapped his head over to his mother, eyes impossibly wide in shock as he just heard what she said. "I know you all are trying to find solutions to keep the students safe", Inko says, "but ever since Izuku's been attending at UA, he's been getting more injuries than I can count. I worry about his well-being at school. So I'm sorry, but I refuse."

     "Mom. That isn't fair! I've worked too hard to get into UA." Inko looks at Midoriya, "I know hun, but it isn't okay for you to get all of these injuries in just one year. God you could lose your arms if you continue using so much power on them!" Midoriya looks down sadly before the letter he received from Kota came to mind. He walked towards his room, hearing his mother calling him. He looked around the room for the letter, finally finding it on his desk. Midoriya walks back out and shows the note to All Might and Inko.

"This was a letter from the kid I had saved back at camp", he says, "he looked at me as a hero. H-his hero. So...e-even if I don't go to UA...t-then that's okay, because I know that I can still be a hero to someone." At this point, tears had pricked the corners of his eyes. A wave of emotions crashing down on him, which had seemed to affect his mother since she was also having tears trim her eyes. "I know that you worry about young Midoriya's well-being", All Might says, "But he's very studious. And he'll make a great hero."