Chapter 40👿 London Mourn

•Edited•

Warning! A roller coaster of emotions...or to put it simply, angst

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     The elites managed to kill their hurt. But as a shot rang throughout the center of Paris, their world seemed to crash down on them. They couldn't believe that one of their own had left this treacherous world.

 They couldn't believe that one of their own had left this treacherous world

    The blood seeped through his clothes. He felt the mechanical ropes from the man almost wiggle around in the inside since they pierced his body like he was a pin cushion. Caleb could only watch in horror as Hugo had earned a bullet to the chest and the ropes through his body. Anger brewes in the goth's chest as he stood up quickly and cut Roscoe's head off clean like it was nothing. There was no thinking to it, only to save his friend.

     The headless body fell to the ground and the ropes pulls out of Hugo. The blue eyed boy falls to the ground, but before he could hit it, Caleb held Hugo in his arms and cradled him close. "W-Why would you do that? Why would you push me out of the way?" The brunette only smiled weakly, the other elites started running over to the two. Caleb's eyes started to sting, just watching Hugo suffer was killing him in the inside. "H-Hugo? Why?"

"I'm not good f-for anything el-el-else", Hugo says weakly, "so...".

"Hugo!"

The other five dropped to their knees around the boys. A few of the hero students ran over to see what happened, but when they saw, they could only stand in horror or look away. Dominic turns his head around to Iida. "Go get Miss Ariel! She's the only one that can heal him! Go please!" Iida nods his head and runs at full speed to the location the plane was hidden.

Hugo tried to drag in breathes of air, but the blood in his mouth was not helping him. He coughs violently, Caleb holding him close. "D-Don't f-force yourself", Sierra says through tears, "Miss A-Ariel will be here soon. You'll be–."

"No...I won't." The girl glares at the dying male, she already saw someone she cared about die, she can not see that again. "Hugo don't say that! You're gonna live! You're gonna be okay!"

"Sierra's right! You-you'll be j-just fine", Ollie croaks. Hugo hated seeing the saddened looks on everyone's face. He loved seeing his family happy. Smiles. Laughs. Not like this, even if it is his time to go. He knows it is, he can feel it.

Malachi, Miss Ariel, and Mr. Grimm ran over to the kids. "Caleb, give Hugo to me", Miss Ariel says with a hasty tone. He shakes his head, holding him closer.

"Caleb let him go damnit! He'll die if Miss Ariel doesn't do anything", Dominic shouts as he pulls at the navy haired boy. "No!" Yaoyorozu comes up and gently places her hands on his shoulders, his yellow eyes turn to her teary ones. "You know he'll be okay....come on." Caleb gives Hugo to Miss Ariel, hearing Hugo whimper in pain broke everyone's hearts.

Secret Class of the Elite: My Hero Academia Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara