Chapter 11😈 Visitors

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite.....
Ollie, Dominic, Hugo and Veronique showed a few bandannas that they managed to grab when others were distracted. When they heard Midoriya's team was in fourth place, the boy started crying a fountain of tears.

The seven elites smiled at him, "well he sure is happy", Hugo says. Sierra hums, "I would be too if I knew I still had a chance to fight."

     It was now break time

     It was now break time. Veronique was walking around by herself before she went back to the lounge to go to sleep and regain her energy. Veronique then saw Bakugou by himself, the raven smiles evilly and begins to follow the blonde for a bit until she grew tired of just staying silent.

"Hi Bakugou~." The aggressive boy quickly turns behind him to see the crazy raven haired girl with the different colors dyed in it. He growls at her, "what the hell do you want Walking Cemetery?" Veronique tilts her head and gives him a confused look.

"Walking....Cemetery? Oh! You're calling that because of my quirk right?"

    "What the hell do you want!?" Veronique wasn't fazed by the boy's temper and just giggled. "Don't think your temper gets to me~. I've seen much worse behavior from my childhood." Bakugou rolls he eyes, "I asked you a question." Veronique smiles at him, "I just wanted to wish you good luck. That's all Love."

     "I don't fucking need good luck. And what did you just call me?!" Veronique smirks and repeats herself. "Love...why? Something wrong with it?"

      "Yeah there is! I don't want you to fucking call me that!!!" The two then stopped, which was an advantage for Veronique. She stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him on the cheek. He madly blushes and little explosions erupts from his hands. "What the fuck was that for?!" Veronique laughs at him, "aww don't get all flustered~! You need to save your shouting and quirk for when you fight. Am I wrong? Plus, I love your chubby cheeks!"

"My cheeks aren't fucking chubby!"

(Who doesn't love his soft expressions when he makes them?)

    Having enough fun from teasing him, she starts walking off. "Hey! Where the hell are you going?! Get the fuck back here!!!" Veronique looks behind her, "nah, it looks like you wanted me to really leave you alone, also I'm getting tired. Bye Love~!" Bakugou was a fumbling mess as he stormed off and went through a tunnel.

    The ash blonde boy happened to spot the ginger haired boy sitting on the ground and leaning against the wall, Dominic's hazel eyes met crimson eyes. "What the hell are you doing", Bakugou asks. Dominic closes his eyes and grumbles, "minding my business. I would ask you what you're doing but I already know what you're doing...you're bothering me"

  An irk mark formed on Bakugou's forehead as he stomps towards the ginger and places his foot beside Dominic's head, the sound making a quiet 'bam!'. "You look'n for a fight or some'n?!" Annoyance filled the older boy's face as Dominic grabs Bakugou's collar and pulls him down making him loose his footing.