Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "Life doesn't go according to our plans dearie."

     "I know Mama Grace...I know. I'm sorry if I'm going to bring trouble upon you and the orphanage."

     "Oh shut up boy. You and the others are no bother to me! If I found things a bother, then I wouldn't even have an orphanage, now would I?"

    "Thank you. I'll take ownership in whatever happens Mama."

     "....I know you will. You always have."

     "Dominic! Do you mind going to the market for me and getting some apples for the pie", Mama Grace shouts from the kitchen

     "Dominic! Do you mind going to the market for me and getting some apples for the pie", Mama Grace shouts from the kitchen. The said ginger made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, he takes an earbud out of his ear and gives the pastel blue haired woman a questioning look. "Did you call me Mama Grace", he asks. Mama Grace gives him a deadpanned look before rolling her eyes. "At lead you heard your damn name", she hisses. "I wanted to know if you didn't mind heading to the market to get apples for the apple pie later."

     Dominic takes the other earbud out and stuffs them in the large pocket of his hoodie where his phone was. "Sure thing Mama Grace. I don't mind but, why couldn't you get someone else to do it for– ow!" Mama Grace smacks her hand against the side of Dominic's head. "That's because I asked you to! You know I don't like it when people question me about my decisions. Now, Mr. Wiser should have my bundle of apples ready and packed once you get there so no worries on trying to remember how many I wanted. Oh! And here's the money for it dear."

Dominic sighs before rubbing the spot where he had been hit at on his head. "Okay. I'll go and get the damn apples", he sighs heavily. Mama Grace pinches his cheek and smiles, "that's a good boy~. Now off you go! This pie waits for no one!"

"You didn't even cook it yet!"

"So?"

Dominic only rolls his eyes before taking the elder woman's money and heading towards the door to grab his shoes. While he's slipping them on, he feels someone wrapping their arms around him. "Where are you going", Alice asks. Her turquoise colored eyes sparkling in wonder. "Just going to the market to get Mama Grace's apples. Wanna come with?" Alice gasps and removes her arms from Dominic's neck, jumping in joy. "Yeah! I wanna go I wanna go!" Dominic chuckles, ruffling her half-n-half colored hair. "Okay. Get your shoes on and let's get going."

Alice nods her head and quickly slips on her red Mary Janes.

••••••••••••

Dominic held Alice on his shoulders as they walked through the crowded streets of the market center. People bustling through the streets getting to different stands and little shops that served food. Alice seemed to drool over the different varieties as she whipped her head left and right. The hazel eyed boy glances up at the white and red haired girl, shaking his head at the girl. "Hungry", Dominic asks. Alice looks down at Dominic, shaking her head. "No! I'm not–." The five year old's stomach started to growl, making Alice blush and turn her head away. Dominic laughs, "let's go and get you something to eat."