Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    "Plus, I need some danger rather than studying and just training our quirks", Veronique says. Dexter smiles, "I like her." Collette rolls her eyes and makes a disgusted face which Dexter caught notice of this. "Not in a perverted way Cole!"

"Everyone! It's starting again", Miss Ariel shouts. Everyone became silent and looked over at the tv. The huge crowd cheers as they watch Midoriya and a boy with dark purple hair and a tired expression come out onto the field.

 The huge crowd cheers as they watch Midoriya and a boy with dark purple hair and a tired expression come out onto the field

    Everyone watched the students' one-on-one fights on the large tv. Some were very impressive whilst others were....okay. Right now at the moment they were watching Uraraka and Bakugou fight each other. The fight seemed to go on for what seemed like eons. "Damn. This boy ain't play'n", Dexter says followed after a whistle.

    "Not at all", Hugo replies. Veronique sighs loudly in boredom, "this is getting boring! She's just getting blown back!"

     "Veronique, have a little faith in the girl", Miss Ariel says. "She won't stand a chance", Dominic chips in.

   Caleb gasps, "you're rooting for Firecracker", he asks with sarcasm laced in his tone.

     Dominic was irked at the fact he knew Caleb was talking about Bakugou, but he did not say anything to puncture his deduction. Instead, he tries to hit Caleb but the glitchy boy grabs his fist and glitches his hand. "No damnit! I'm just saying, look how tired she looks", Dominic shouts. They all started hearing boos' from the crowd from the screen. "Stop bullying her", someone shouted. People started agreeing with that person, but Aizawa's voice spoke loud and clear to the crowd, which everyone went dead silent for those few seconds.

    Mr. Grimm chuckles, "they know he's right", he says.

    The two students continued to fight. But when Uraraka ran towards Bakugou, she collapsed to the floor, letting the ash blonde boy win the fight. "Told you", Dominic says. The albino woman sighs and stands from the couch. "We're gonna head back out", Alison says smoothly. "Come on kids. You too Eliot." Collette and Dexter obediently followed their mother's command whilst Eliot hesitated to get up. "But Aliiiie~ I don't wanna~."

     "Now."

"Okay. I'm getting up. I'm getting up."

Malachi chuckles at the mafia boss's sudden change in obedience. "He's always been a puppy when it comes to Miss Alison huh Mr. Grimm", Malachi asks aloud. Mr. Grimm nods his head with a small smile. "Indeed he has."

•••••••

     "Before we get to the last fight, we'll like to introduce something a little new to the Sports Festival that we've decided on for this one time", Midnight announced from the field. "If one of these competitors win first place, they'll be able to fight one of the elite students."

     Todoroki kept his stoic expression on while Bakugou smirked. "If an elite student defeats  the other who has made it to first place, this will bump you into second place. So do your best to keep that title. We do not know who you will be fighting, the instructor will bring out their best competitor for the very last round."

  "I wonder who they're gonna choose", Midoriya asks aloud, "they're all equally as strong as Kacchan and Todoroki."

"Maybe stronger", Kirishima added. As the boys kept their attention to the field where Bakugou and Todoroki stood, they didn't notice a presence or two that appeared and place their hands on either boys' shoulders. Midoriya and Kirishima yelped in surprise before turning around to see who startled them.

"Oops. Did we frighten you", Hugo asks. "N-no...not really", Kirishima says.

    "Hey. What are you two doing h-here", Uraraka asks with a bit of hesitance.

    "Nothing. Just wanna real life view of the competition", Caleb says.

   "O-oh! I s-see! By the way, you guys were really strong during the Calvary Battle!"

"No need to scream", Hugo states, "are we that scary?" Uraraka quickly shakes her head. "You're only making it more obvious", Caleb mumbles. Kaminari and Mina then join into the conversation. They suddenly heard the sound of ice and explosions going off. They turned their attention to the wall of ice on the field and Bakugou going through it.

"Damn", Hugo mumbles. Caleb chuckles, "Damn indeed." The boys on the field continued to fight until the two were blown back. The silence was uneasy as everyone waited for one or the other to get up.

Bakugou then slowly raised his head and looked over at Todoroki who was knocked out cold. Bakugou stood up and gazed at Todoroki who laid unconscious, anger bubbling inside him. Midnight announced Bakugou as the winner for the round. The standing boy walks over to the heterochromatic haired boy, lifting him up by his shirt and shouting at him to get up. When Bakugou continued to yell at Todoroki's unresponsive body, Midnight used her quirk to put the hotheaded boy to sleep.

"We will be having another short break until Class R.I.P. have made their decision and Bakugou wakes up", the raven hero says.

"Well that's our cue to go", Hugo says, "come on Caleb." Caleb stands up and walks towards the stairs. "Hey! How'd you get here so quickly", Mina asks. Caleb smirks at the girl and answers, "like this." Caleb touches Hugo, making the boy glitch and disappears along with Caleb.

💀😈💀

    When Hugo and Caleb got back to the lounge, everyone shortly discussed about who would fight Bakugou. "I have an idea", Malachi says, "and I think it'd be a great surprise for everyone." Everyone was confused at first until they realized what the blonde was talking about. They all grinned at each other and devised their plan.

••••••••

"It is now time for the final round with one of the chosen elite students and Class 1-A's student Katsuki Bakugou! Are you all ready!?" The crowd roared with excitement as they were on the edge of their seats. Bakugou emerged from one of the tunnels with an irritated expression on his face. He crossed his arms as he looks over at the figure that walked out of the other tunnel across from the one he came from. His eyes widened when he saw a short girl with white hair and purplish-blue eyes.

"Please give a loud cheer for Class R.I.P.'s and UA's youngest student, Kaiya Banks!!!" The crowd cheered as loud as possible as the albino shyly looked around and made eye contact with the boy before her. To be honest, she did feel a little nervous, but she knew that her friends chose her to be out here on the field to defeat him.

"Ready...."

The two glared at each other, Kaiya's shy mood dissipating.

"Start!"

Bakugou was the first to charge while Kaiya only stood still. She then gave a wide smile as the boy was about create an explosion.

"DIIIIE!!!"