Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
Pierce magically appears on top of Tae's head. "To be able to really be at the mafia's pace...", the cat says.

"You gotta learn to drive like us", Diana finishes while throwing her hands up excitedly.

It was quiet at first...almost like it was trying to dawn on the seven elites until they all realized that Tae, Diana, and Pierce were serious.

"WHAT?!"

"S-so. We're gonna be....driving", Kaiya asks. "Yep", Tae says, "the elites of the mafia have to learn, per Eliot's rules. If you're around the age ten, like Marco, you learn how to drive. You get your own car and license at the age of thirteen." The seven students couldn't believe what they were hearing. They were gonna start driving!

"So when do we get started", Ollie asks. "Now if you'd like", Tae says. Ollie and Veronique gasp and look at each other before running throughout the warehouse with the many cars. "Wait! You don't get to pick your own car just yet", Pierce shouts from atop Tae's head. Veronique and Ollie stop instantly and let out a whine before slouching and slowly walking back over to the group. Tae chuckles, "sorry if I got your hopes up. But you don't pick a car yet until you learn the basics and techniques of driving."

"What do you mean techniques", Caleb asks. "Like speed racing and how to get out of certain situations. Now, I'll get you guys into the training cars and we'll get started."

😈💀😈

The mafiosos watched from the balcony of the dirt track as Tae was going through with each elite student about the basics of driving. "How long has it been", Hazel asks. "I believe three hours. But that's pretty quick, seeing that they're getting the hang of it", Leona says. "Aw~, why couldn't they be one of us. They're fun to be around", Diana whines. Amani giggles at the youngest member, "they're only here for an internship."

Diana dramatically groans and crouches down, holding the bar of the railing (well...tried to at least). Azalea's eyes widen as she jumps up and leans over the railing, Eric and Sen having to hold onto the back of her shirt so she wouldn't fall over. "Woah! Look at Kaiya and Veronique go!" They all stare down at the teens who were pretty much racing each other without the help of Tae. Not only them, but the others were getting the hang of their training cars too.

"Ahhhhh! This is so much fuuuun", Veronique shouts. She drifts her car around the corner, dirt clouds kicking up. Ollie goes over bumps, bouncing as he hits the ground but was still stable. "Oh my god! I never knew it was this much fun to drive", he cheers, He then steps a bit harder on the gas and goes up a large hill. "Be careful Ollie! Don't mess up their car", Sierra yells from the window as she was racing with Dominic and Hugo around the dirt track.