Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    Veronique leans the adults against the wall, side by side. "There you go! That's a little more comfortable now isn't it? Also...don't let me catch you around anymore. Or else you won't be able to live to tell the tale. " She then throws a white handkerchief at the man and gives them a sadistic smile.

"You guys should probably clean yourselves up. You look terrible...hehe."

••••••••

     "Hey Veronique", Dominic says.

     "Yeah", Veronique answers.

     "They said that their boss is Gabriella Banks."

      "Yeah...so?"

     "Her last name...it's Kaiya's."

     The raven haired sadist stops in her tracks, the ginger following pursuit

     The raven haired sadist stops in her tracks, the ginger following pursuit. They both look at each other for a long moment, not really saying a word to each other. "S-so", Veronique says, "this Gabriella chick...is somehow related to Kaiya?" Dominic nods his head, "I think so."

     "But it could just be someone with the same name! Right?"

      "Of course it could be. But maybe we should ask Mr. Grimm."

     "Why not just ask Kaiya?"

      "Because she may not remember this so-called Gabriella. Am I wrong?"

     "I guess you're not."

     The two teens started making their way back to where the rest of their class and Class A were. A few voices then called out to them, but they sounded startled. "D-Dominic?! Veronique?! Are you guys alright? You have blood on you!" Dominic and Veronique turn to see Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida running over to them. "Y-yeah", Veronique says, "we're fine." Uraraka walks over to the raven and looks around at her, examining her basically.

     "You two need to go to Recovery Girl immediately", Iida shouts. Dominic rolls his eyes, "chill you three. It ain't even our blood." The three heroes-in-training stiffened at the ginger's sentence. "What...do you mean...it isn't your blood", Midoriya asks. Dominic stares at the curly haired boy for a moment, "don't worry about it", he says. He then turns around and walks away. Veronique follows behind the ginger with the trio right beside her. "Wait! Who's blood is it", Midoriya asks. "Please don't worry about it right now", Veronique says, "Okay?"