Chapter 30😈 Whispers

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
Alice shakes her head, as if in deep thought before looking around at the boys. Wait...I'm on the boys side? Alice then looks up at Caleb, then to Todoroki, she blushes heavily. I'M ON THE BOYS' SIDE!!!!!! Alice covers her eyes with her small hands, also trying to cover her blush, but she moved a few of her fingers to look at everyone. "Pretty boys", she whispers. A few of the boys blush. "Alice don't say things like that", Dominic says seriously. Alice giggles and pushes herself lightly out of Caleb's arms. "Thanks for the save Caleb", she cheers before skipping out of the door that led to the showers.

It was quiet for a moment, until someone broke the silence. "Well that's normal", Todoroki says. "HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NORMAL FROM A KID", Bakugou shouts. The other boys chuckle nervously at what had just happened.

 The other boys chuckle nervously at what had just happened

The next day, Class 1-A and Class R.I.P.-101 trained from the early hours of dawn, "courtesy" of Aizawa and Mr. Grimm. Everyone used their quirks to their limits, even trying to go further beyond the breaking point, cause that's what it takes to be a hero (I guess). The teachers watched as everyone worked really hard to contain their drawbacks. To young Alice, all of them looked ridiculous. She already didn't like heroes, and training to go pass your limit just seemed to make her thoughts on the career worse.

The red and white haired girl looks over at the green haired boy. She scrunches her face up in confusion and tilts her head as she watches the boy move his arms and legs in stiff kicking and punching movements. "Is he dancing", she asks herself. "Alice move out the way!" Alice looks up and quickly side steps the blazing trail of fire that came towards her. She looks over at Todoroki before walking over towards him.

     Alice leans her body To the side, hair covering the right side of her face as she looks at the older boy in the barrel full of water, sweating profusely. "Whatcha do'n?"

    "Trying to use my fire and ice at the same time", he tells her. "Oh...well good luck with that!" Todoroki tiredly chuckles as he watches Alice happily skip away. She began to walk pass other students that were working on their quirks, making sure to dodge them when they came too near. The five year old soon shrieks when she feels her body being lifted up from the ground and twirled around in someone's arms. "Ahhh! Who is this?!?!?!"

    The culprit holding her laughs loudly and stops spinning. Alice's head rolls from side to side as she metaphorically sees birds chirping around. She shakes her head and looks up, seeing the tall eighteen year old boy she loved with short ginger hair and a mischievous smile.

     "Nikki!" She wraps her arms around his neck and nuzzles her cheek against his. He chuckles at her behavior and sets her down. "Hey Nikki. Where are the others", she asks. "We're in the forest. You know, away from them. Wanna come?" Alice's turquoise colored irises sparkle as she nods her head. Dominic chuckles before walking her through the spacious area in the forest.