Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
"You guys. When Mr. Grimm slowly started finding you all in bad shape, with no little hope left for humanity. He didn't feel pity, but he knew that he wanted to show you all what hope and goodness was, even if he couldn't understand it himself. He saw that you kids didn't need to walk the path of villainy and he realized he was teaching me the wrong way of life, so he decided to change. It was too late for my pals, but me, I didn't mind the change. Oh man when I saw you guys, I immediately fell in love with y'all. I liked having the older brother role! And you kids were just too cute!"

Malachi pinched Caleb's and Dominic's cheek. Caleb whined for him to let go while Dominic swatted his hand, making the older laugh.

While all eight were laughing about Malachi's old stories, Mr. Grimm and Ms. Ariel watched from the balcony of the second floor. "Aren't they cute", Ms. Ariel said with a contented sigh. Mr. Grimm only grunted in response but then smiled down at everyone.

    Midoriya and Uraraka were walking to school just chatting about anything when suddenly a limo passes them by

    Midoriya and Uraraka were walking to school just chatting about anything when suddenly a limo passes them by. Uraraka stares in awe at the vehicle that was now getting further away. "Hey there going in the direction of our school! Could it be new students?!"

    "I-it could be I guess", Midoriya answered his friend. "Well let's hurry and see who it is!" Uraraka took Midoriya's hand and ran to school.

    Once the two got there, they spotted the white limo that was parked slightly away from the school gate. Students somewhat crowded around to see who was inside. The chauffeur stepped out of the limo and went to the door and opened it, which rose up instead of just opening like a normal car.

    The crowd watched as a sandy-grey haired girl grabbed the chauffeur's hand. "Thank you Mr. Zach", Sierra said. Kaiya was the next to take the man's hand, "t-thank you M-mr. Zach", she said. Veronique practically jumped out of the car and whipped her head around from side to side looking at everyone. She gave them a chilling grin, making some students shudder in bitter fear. Ollie stepped out with a cheer and waved at everyone. "Ollie don't wave at these outsiders", Dominic hisses as he put his hands in his pockets and looked at everyone in disgust. "I don't even know why we're going to this dumbass school with hero wannabes."

     "It's because Mr. Grimm wanted us to", Hugo states as he was the last to step out along with Caleb. Dominic looked up at everyone to see that a bigger crowd was made, "never seen people before huh?!" And the crowd scuffled and people bumped into each other just to get away. Veronique laughed at the kids, "Dominic you scared the rats away!"

    "Not quite", Caleb said. He points to his left, which everyone follows and gaze at Uraraka and Midoriya. Dominic sighs and walks ahead with Ollie, Hugo, and Kaiya right behind him. "Hey you're the kids from yesterday", Uraraka points out. "Yes. Yes we are", Sierra says.