Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival

•Edited•

Previously on Class of the Elite....
Caleb chuckles, "thank Malachi. And Mr. Grimm, he's usually a pain to get through. I'll walk you home." Midoriya blushes at his offer, "y-you don't have to." Caleb smiles which makes Midoriya's heart melt and blush even brighter, "I know. But I want to." As Caleb walks Midoriya out, Sierra and Dominic look up from where the two were.

   "Well isn't that sweet. Caleb isn't being so emo around him", Sierra jokes. Dominic rolls his eyes, "whatever. I'm watching him, I don't need Caleb getting into his feelings about that broccoli headed kid." Sierra laughs, "look who's being the overprotective brother~." Dominic blushes, "Shut up and train!"

"Sure~ sure~."

    Everywhere they turned, it seemed that the only topic that floated around was the Sports Festival

Everywhere they turned, it seemed that the only topic that floated around was the Sports Festival. This was getting pretty tiresome for the bunch, so they kept to themselves down in the lower ground. Ollie and Veronique were starting to get bored during the lessons. So once their last class of the day was over, they both went up to the first floor, making sure nobody saw them come from the lower ground, and explore.

  They looked at all the different people with amazing or weird quirks as they walked by. "Wow! There's so many people with such unique quirks", Veronique says. When they were walking down the hallway, they spotted a large crowd that they assumed were outside of Class 1-A's room. The two stopped and watched from afar at the angry mob of students. "What do you think is going on", Ollie asks. Veronique gives him a crazed smile, "not sure but should we get a closer looksies~?" A hand was placed on either of their shoulders which made them flinch a little until the two saw that it was only Hugo and Sierra.

   "Not a chance. I already went down there and those other students are pretty pissed because the majority weren't able to get into a hero course. Even the ones that are in Class B, which is another hero course." The younger teens looked back at the crowd again. "But if some of Class B are there yet they're in a hero course, why are they so pissed off", Veronique asks.

"Maybe it's because they aren't getting the spotlight they believe they deserve", Sierra says.

  "How so?"

"Some days ago Class 1-A got a sneak attack by a bunch of villains and they've pretty much been the talk of the town." Ollie snaps his fingers, "that's right! I remember now. Also, why are you two here?"

  "One, we go to school here just like you and anyone else. And two it's to make sure you don't get into trouble", Sierra says, "why else? Oh! And Mr. Grimm wants to see us in a few." Veronique and Ollie whine, "but it's the end of the day~", they say in sync.

Hugo laughs at their childish behavior, "you'll be fine", he assures, "plus I'm sure it won't take long." They then heard a voice from behind them call out. "Out of my way extras." They turned to Bakugou, who had shoved through the four of them.

  "Mean ass", Veronique hissed. Sierra hits the raven on the back of her head. "Language." "Uh-oh. Miss Ariel is rubbing off on you", Hugo laughs. Sierra blushes in embarrassment, "n-no she isn't. I'm just trying to be responsible!"

••••••••

It was now the end of the day and everyone was in the classroom of the lower ground.

(Why so many seats? Idk myself. Okay back to the story!)

The seven elite students looked on their iPads watching different footages or reading articles of the past years of UA's biggest event. "So this is all they're doing", Caleb asks as he scrolled down his tablet looking at different articles of what the Sports Festival was about. "Seems like it", Hugo responds. Dominic sighs in boredom, "Mr. Grimm, if we're NOT going to be in this stupid shit. Then why are we looking up old events from the festival?"

"Well, I need you all to listen before you get excited okay? So turn your iPads off", Mr. Grimm says. His students nod their head as they set their electronics aside and listened closely. "Well, you all know that I was in a meeting earlier today and we were discussing the festival. Principal Nezu thought it would be a great idea that in the Calvary Battle, you all would be the obstacle of the challenge. One of you will also be the last opponent for the winner of the one-on-one fights."

His students' eyes widened, some in shock while others in amusement. "Aw hell yeah! We'll actually be doing something", Dominic cheeds.

"Yeah", Sierra agreed.

"W-wait", Kaiya stutters, "but... why us? I mean, there're plenty of other students that are probably very strong. Right?"

"Aw don't be like that Kai-chan", Malachi said, "it'll be fun! And, you all are invincible when you fight together."

"I mean I don't mind it. I-it actually seems very fun! But...Mr. Grimm. You wanted to keep us out of plain sight because you believed it was best for us because of...you know. Quirks and behaviors." Mr. Grimm nods his head knowing what Kaiya was trying to get at.

"I'm still very self-conscious about this idea. But, I thought you wouldn't want to be trapped in some announcement room or in the stands watching. If something happens, I will take full responsibility for my incompetence. Okay?"

The teens and even his two peers had a saddened look on their faces, knowing that they didn't want the raven haired man to be in depression if something were to happen. But after a moment they nod their heads to show that they understood. Mr. Grimm smiles happy that they understood his thinking.

"Alright. Well this is going to be a pretty busy few weeks isn't it?"

💀😈💀

Class R.I.P. trained everyday, sometimes even longer for when they were at home. But not only were they practicing their quirks and combat skills, they were also stealthily going to students' gym classes and watching and studying their quirks so that they could know who they're future opponents were and how strong they are.

Kaiya and Dominic went to Class A's gym class and watched them carefully from above. Though Dominic had a hatred for this class, he also had this chilling thrill of watching them go down at the huge event. "Hey Nikki." Dominic hums to show his 'little sister' he was listening.

  "Why do you have such a hatred towards Class A?" Dominic doesn't turn to the albino, he kept his gaze down at the said students Kaiya mentioned. Watching them use there quirks on objects around or on each other. Dominic sighs, "I just do." Kaiya looks at the ginger haired boy, knowing that there's more to it. "Don't give me that fucking look. I just don't like them, especially that damn Bakugou kid."

Kaiya smiles, "it's okay. I'm sure there's a better reasoning for your hate. But, I guess it's best to keep it to yourself." The albino then gives him a kiss on the cheek, making the ginger blush. "D-don't do that Kaiya!" Kaiya laughs, "don't give us away. Now come on let's go."

Kaiya stands up from her criss-cross position on the black wired balcony and walked down. Dominic stood up and took one last look at Class 1-A before following the albino girl to class.