Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite.....
     Mr. Zach drove everyone back home in the limo. Midoriya was the only one who stayed behind. The greenette had really came to the mansion just to see how Caleb was doing, which he was glad that the male was getting better. Currently, the two boys were in Caleb's room, just talking about any and everything. "Hey green bean", Caleb called out. Midoriya hums, letting the goth know that he was listening. "Thanks for keeping me company all this time." Midoriya smiles behind his cup of juice, "yeah. You're welcome."

     Today was the last day before summer started

Today was the last day before summer started. The elites were full of excitement about their trip to London! Even though they would have to return to Japan for summer camp...and low and behold, they had to go with Class A and Class B. They didn't really get a chance to know Class 1-B like they knew Class 1-A, but the elites figured that they were mostly going to be with Class A...because they seem to always be working with them. So there wasn't really a need to know Class B.

But! On a good note, Caleb was back to being his normal, laid-back emo self. So, Miss Ariel and Mr. Grimm thought it'd be a good idea for the boy to go back to school...even if it was just the last day of school.

"Mr. Grimm~", Veronique whines, "can't we just skip out on the camp~?"

"No", Mr. Grimm says sternly. Veronique clicks her tongue, "you're such a fun-sponge." Malachi laughs, "hey, be glad that you all are going somewhere that's outside of Japan." Ollie wheels his chair over to Veronique's, which makes the white chairs collide together. "Yeah! We haven't had a moment of peace out of Musutafu since we moved here! And I miss London", Ollie cheers.

Sierra sighs, pushing her plum-purple headband back. (yes she wears headbands instead of the crown in her drawing...continue). "No reason to fuss", Sierra sighs, "it's a nice breather for the summer, even if we do have to return back so soon." The raven only whines and lays her head down on the table, "I wanna move back...".

The room fell silent at her words, which was becoming a bit too unsettling for the usual sadist. "Did...I say something wrong?" Hugo shakes his head, "no...it's just that, we all miss London, but we have had too many problems being brought upon us."

"I have to agree. I also miss my home", Mr. Grimm says, "it was actually the only thing I knew like the back of my hand. But, nothing was wrong with the change if it meant keeping you all safe." The older man's words seemed to settle in the large classroom. The seven teens looked at one another while Malachi leans back in his chair and places his arms behind his head. "Now, let's continue on with the lesson okay." Everyone in the room nods their head before returning their focus back on the work.

•••••••••

It was free period now, so everyone was free to do...whatever for the next thirty minutes. Dominic and Caleb were walking around the school, just talking like they normally do. The two boys soon spotted Bakugou and his gang of friends in the distance, but the Class A students didn't see them. Dominic grabs Caleb's right shoulder and turned him around. "We just saw them last night. I don't wanna see them again", Dominic groans as he starts walking back. Caleb chuckles, "Dominic, what is so bad about Class A?" Dominic cuts his hazel eyes at the goth, "they're a nuisance."