Chapter 39👿 Death Around

•Edited•

Warning! Violence/gore & death amongst characters

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    Gabriella glares at her daughter, "no exception? No exception you say? Who's gonna tell me that when I get you and your friend's gorgeous little eyes to gain the power of the Firefly Virus?!"

    "You will never get the chance", Cecil says. The woman slowly turns her head, almost menacingly, and cracks her neck left and right. "Fine. I'll just have to dispose you three boys first~."

   Gabriella held her deranged smile

   Gabriella held her deranged smile. The four stared back at her, not letting their guards down. The woman crouches down and lunges at Kaiya, but Midoriya managed to grab her and throw her back. Gabriella slid on the floor, still crouched down which gave her more momentum to charge faster. She jumps back at them, this time managing to grab his green curls and Cecil's long black and white locks.

     She slams them on the metal floor, both coughing up blood. Gabriella throws the two away from Caleb and Kaiya, both colliding into each other. Gabriella charged at Caleb, but he managed to glitch away. Kaiya ignited her hands into white flames as she throws a punch to Gabriella's stomach. Gabriella coughs, the wind being knocked out of her. She stumbles back and with a stunned look, she touches the corner of her mouth and smiles crazily. "You would hurt your poor mommy~?"

     Kaiya growls, "you're no mother to me!" Kaiya charges at Gabriella, both their punches and kicks swinging left and right. Caleb appears and knees Gabriella in the stomach. She grits her teeth and growls, grabbing Caleb's collar. Right when she was about to throw him over the Eiffel Tower, he glitches out of her grasp and appears behind her. But as Gabriella turns around to put her attention on him, she coughs up blood.

She felt something go through her chest.

Gabriella looks up into glowing honey brown eyes, then she looks down and sees the bloody beam sticking right out of her.

The albino shows a gory smile at all of the blood gushing and pouring down her beige colored blouse. She was really going insane.

     "Cceeeeciillllll!!!!!" She pulls the beam out, her wound clearing up quickly. Gabriella's blood pumped as she swung the metal and threw it at Cecil, but with his metal manipulation quirk, he was able to stop it before it hit him. "Uh-oh. Seems like she's pissed", Cecil says. Midoriya looks over at him, "you think?" The older glares softly at Midoriya before cracking in a chuckle. But it was soon ruined when Gabriella screamed.

     "You little parasites will pay for this!" As she screamed out her fury, ghosts moaned and groaned as they appeared around her. Cecil, Midoriya, Caleb, and Kaiya stood around in a circle, watching as the ghosts swarmed them like flys on cake. Kaiya looked at her angered mother, then back at the three males. She didn't want them to get hurt, not more than they probably already were. "Guys", she whispers. They turn to her, "go. This is my fight. I don't want any of you to get hurt."