Chapter 12👿 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.

•Edited•

Warning! Decreasing sanity will be present in this chapter.

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    The two glared at each other, Kaiya's shy mood dissipating.

"Start!"

    Bakugou was the first to charge while Kaiya only stood still. She then gave a wide smile as the boy was about create an explosion.

    "DIIIIE!!!"

     Kaiya disappeared right before the fatal attack hit her

     Kaiya disappeared right before the fatal attack hit her. Bakugou shouted in rage as he turned his head left and right and even looking behind him in a fast manner.

     "Where the hell are you", the boy shouts. The crowd looked quizzically at the field, wondering where the little girl went. Kaiya then emerged from her ghost form and kicked Bakugou harshly in the back, but he only stumbled back a little. The blonde bares his teeth like a wild beast and charges for Kaiya. "You son of a bitch!" Bakugou sent an explosion towards her but she used a wall of white flames to block the attack. She summoned ten ghosts that were dressed as kings and queens from the medieval time.

     The ghosts made a loud ear-splitting screech as they flew towards the boy. Bakugou smirked as he made a huge explosion, the ghost moaning in pain as they began to fade away. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't realize that Kaiya had disappeared and reappeared behind him.

     When he turned around, Kaiya blasted white flames into his face and kicked him in the stomach. Bakugou stumbles back once more and touches his face in anger. Kaiya tilts her head slightly as she then walked slowly around him.

Bakugou grits his teeth as he straightened his posture and ran towards her. "You're such an irritation", Kaiya says as she turns her figure translucent and disappears. "Hey! Get back you little runt!"

Kaiya soon appeared further away on the other side, close to out of bounds. Bakugou smirks, "what? Are you scared now?" Kaiya giggles, "how could I be? You lost to me the first round. So! I'm much more confident in your lose to me again." Bakugou was shocked by her sudden smart ass comment but that attitude was soon thrown away and it changed into anger. He sent many explosions towards the girl, only for her to dodge each hit.

This was starting to frustrate the blonde as it seemed she was not letting up whatsoever.

From the stands, the crowd was filled with excited and nervous comments all jumbled up together. Eliot and Alison looked down at the two teens. They took notice of how brutal Bakugou was with his fighting while Kaiya seemed to just flow through the battle to easily. "It seems Isaac has something up his sleeves", Eliot says as he glances over at Kaiya who had summoned a ghost-like dragon all the while disappearing and letting Bakugou have his fight with the spirit. "That man has always been smart. But, what is he doing now?" Alison looks over at her husband, "who knows", Alison sighs, "but, I have a feeling about the albino."

••••••••

"Wow! Kaiya-chan sure is going at it with Bakugou isn't she", Mina asks excitedly.

    "But, you would think Kacchan would get the gist of her moves by now", Midoriya says.

    "She does seem to be more on the physical side then mostly using her quirk", Uraraka says. Midoriya's eyes widen, "hey you're right."

Class 1-A watched closely at Kaiya and Bakugou fighting very hard, but they began to worry about the blonde's state of mind.

     "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Bakugou frantically threw explosions in every area, Kaiya was nowhere in sight though. Bakugou hit his head in frustration as it felt like a piece of his sanity was going away so slowly. "KAIYA!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!"

    The crowd watched as the ash blonde boy crouched down and started screaming in frustration.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Why won't they call the match off?"

  "Somethings wrong!"

     A figure shadowed behind him, but Bakugou was too caught up in his anger. The little girl pounced on his back and held his head to the ground while keeping one arm behind his back. Bakugou turned his head and stared up at the girl with little tears in his eyes. It was a quiet contest of staring before something caught the hotheaded male off guard. Kaiya smirked.....

      "I told you I'd give you a good fight one day Bakugou." Bakugou's eyes widen as Kaiya's bright purplish-blue eyes turned into a dull light hazel color and her hair became short and changed into a reddish brown.

     The people in the stands slowly rose from their seats one by one, some in sync. Class 1-A and the other classes eyes widened at the sight because instead of the sweet albino girl.....

It was Dominic.

👿💀👿

     "WHAT A TWIST!! ALL ALONG ITS BEEN DOMINIC ALEXANDER?!" Present Mic's voice speaks loudly as excitement oozed out of his tone. This affected the crowd as they too began to roar with excitement. The UA students cheered as well, even Class 1-A were awe-stricken. "It was Dominic the whole time", Kaminari yelled.

   "So manly", Kirishima cried.

    "How so? He just finally showed his appearance", Jirou states. Class A talked to one another in excitement. Midoriya looked down at Dominic and Bakugou on the field. Midoriya felt bad that Bakugou lost, but he was very happy that his new friend won a fight against him.

     Dominic stood up and stretched his hand out for the ash blonde to take. "Good match." Bakugou smacked the Ginger's hand away and stood on his own, "that wasn't a good match! I had no fucking clue that that was you!!" Dominic gave his a blank stare, "you're right", Dominic says, "that wasn't fair. Next time I'll give you a better fight. Okay?"

    "You fucking better! And what the hell was with that quirk?!"

    "That's my quirk. Trickery, and what you experienced was your sanity slowly chipping away. But don't worry, your sanity is back, considering that you're acting your normal self. If this kept on going.....you'd probably not go back to your normal self, lots of people back where I came from experienced my quirk and never was normal, they're lucky if they have gone back to normal."

     Bakugou looked at him in disbelief. What the fuck is wrong with this class, he thought to himself. "Well. Congrats on getting first place; I told Midnight to give it to you even if I did beat you so don't worry. Oh also, you'll get a good fight and you'll know it's with me this time."

"You better!" Dominic ruffles Bakugou's hair in a playful manner, "still hate you though!" Bakugou tried to land a punch on the older boy as Dominic laughs half-heartedly and steps back. Dominic makes his way over to the tunnel on his side where Mr. Grimm and Malachi stood waiting for him. Dominic waved his hand as he continued to walk away from Bakugou. "Later twerp!" Bakugou just stared at Dominic's back for a moment, too shocked to have the nickname dawn on him.

Later that day....

"Wait....what the fuck did he call me? Did he call me a fucking twerp?! Grrrrgh I'll kill him!"

"Kacchan how are you just realizing this now?"

"Shut up Deku!"

Bet y'all didn't expect Dominic huh? Okay bye see you next chapter.