Chapter 34👿 Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture

•Edited•

Warning! Blood/gore, violence and torture

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "Where...is the Firefly Virus? Inside of your body."

    Gabriella hums and looks up as if to think before she gives her a smirk. "How else can you view this wretched world?" And with the Gabriella left the girl in the quiet room. Kaiya didn't have to take time to think of what the woman was talking about.

Gabriella wanted their eyes.

     Kaiya laid still on the floor, listening to the sounds of gears turning slowly underneath her

     Kaiya laid still on the floor, listening to the sounds of gears turning slowly underneath her. She stared up at the ceiling and into the skylight. She watched as the stars blinked at her from up above. "At least you aren't in this situation", she whispers, "don't pity me and my family."

    The albino turns to the side, but the glass door is heard being opened and she jolts from her vulnerable pose. She stands up, watching two men in heavy metal uniforms walk in before a young man in a white lab coat entered the room. He walks towards Kaiya, only for her to practically growl at him. He chuckles and stands back a bit, running a hand through his long onyx hair.

     "I don't want to hurt you Kaiya. I just want you to follow me." She stands her ground until one of the guards quickly walked over to her, a stick in hand and shoves it into her side. An electric feeling coursed through her body as he held on her. The scientist turns his head away, not wanting to see the thirteen year old get tased. "Okay that's enough", he mumbles.

   The bulky physique guard doesn't listen, but suddenly, the armor starts to cave in and squeeze the guard. The metal continued to tighten light a python, the man's face turning red as the collar tightened around his thick throat. Finally the pressure on the metal subdued and started to smooth out, letting the guard be able to breath, but his muscles were still aching with sharp pains.

"Follow orders when given the first time", the raven haired male hisses, "I may not be Gabriella or Evan but I am higher authority to you. Do you understand?" The guard hesitantly nods his head, glaring at the young man before looking at the ground. Kaiya examines the scientist's features.

    The man had black hair that faded into white once you got down to the tips. His honey gold eyes mesmerized her along with his pale-grey skin that was decorated in stitches, even if she could barley move, she wanted to trace over each stitch. He gave off a familiar feeling. "My name is Cecil. Cecil Locket." He puts his hand out for her to grab, "can you stand?"

    His voice was soothing and it made her blush. Kaiya grabbed his soft stitched hand and stands up, Cecil keeping his hold on her. "You shouldn't be touching her", the guard that was unharmed says with caution, "boss says you shouldn't."

     "And Gabriella can kiss my ass", Cecil says with a hint of sass. Kaiya giggles to herself, but kept her gaze on the ground. She didn't realize that the older was smiling down at her. Cecil pulled out two purple iron gauntlets from his lab coat pockets and puts them on Kaiya's wrists. "Sorry Kaiya, but I have to put these on you to cancel out your quirk. It's one of Gabriella's many rules." Kaiya smiles sadly, "I thought you said she could kiss your ass?" Cecil cheeks flare red as he stutters. "I-ignore that. But seriously, you really must wear these."