Chapter 4👿 Fight Fire with Fire

•Edited•

Consider this a part 3 of Lower Ground okay guys. Enjoy the chapter.

Warning! Gruesome fighting

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
Bakugou looked behind him as he saw a very familiar albino girl. Her purplish-blue eyes glowed dangerously at the ash blonde boy. He smirks at Kaiya, his hands crackling like a firecracker. "I think we have unfinished business together, you little runt", Bakugou sneered. Kaiya only stared back at him, her hands covered in white flames.

Bakugou thought he was going insane, but he could have sworn he heard demonic screams coming from Kaiya.

"It appears we do.......Bakugou."

     "DIE!!!" Bakugou created a blast towards the thirteen year old girl

"DIE!!!" Bakugou created a blast towards the thirteen year old girl. A banshee appeared out of nowhere and screamed as she stood in front of Kaiya, blocking the explosion that came her way. "Tch. Have your stupid servants fight for you huh", Bakugou sneers as he launched himself towards Kaiya. Kaiya's hands torched into white flames as she waited for the boy to get near her.

Bakugou grabbed her hair and he created an explosion then slammed her head to the floor. "Not so tough now huh?!" As he stood her up, he saw that it was a male ghost with long white hair and glasses. The ghost waved at him before smirking and screaming in rage. His loud ear-splitting screams sent Bakugou back into one of the bookshelves. He grunted in pain and looked around the dark room.

"Where the hell are you?!" A tap came onto his shoulders, which made him turn around before a blast of white flames singed his face, Bakugou roars in pain. Kaiya then kicked him in his stomach and watched as he flew to the back of the library. "Why do you have to be so rude Bakugou", Kaiya asks as she walked towards the wall and went straight through it.

**(Also I forgot to mention that because Kaiya has a quirk that deals with fire and ghosts, she can also do things that ghosts can do such as go through walls and haunt people. On with the story!)**

     Bakugou frantically looked around the room for the girl. He grits his teeth out of frustration, "do you think you're better than me?! Is that why you're hiding? Because I'm not worth fighting, hah?!" Bakugou sends blasts of fire at the walls, which made Kaiya feel the vibrations from the other side. "I never even said anything to you. Why do you have to pick fights with someone Bakugou?" Kaiya emerged from the wall and shot a blast of fire behind Bakugou's back. Bakugou quickly turned around and grabbed her arm, flipping her over his shoulder and smacking her to the floor.

     Kaiya gasped in shock, but she managed to grab the boy's arm, the arm that threw her down, and started burning his skin. Bakugou placed his hand on her face and was about use his quirk before he was suddenly thrown away from the girl. Kaiya looked over to see Hugo standing over her, his blue eyes glaring at the ash blonde boy. Bakugou slowly hoisted himself up the ground, a scowl made its way to his face. "Hey fucker! I'm not fighting you, I'm fighting the little runt!!!" Hugo was unfazed by his yelling and quickly charged towards Bakugou.