Chapter 37😈 Volunteer

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
Louisa smiles and hugs him, "go. I know what I'm doing." Caleb looks at her one more time before going through the sewer well. Louis knew that she wasn't going to survive her husband's wrath. And if she did, she would die sooner or later being alive in such a terrible state.

But she had to get them out of there. For their sake and the world's.

During the time the Elites were escaping     Mr

Mr. Grimm and Malachi has dropped Midoriya off back home. The raven haired man slowly gets out of the limo with Malachi. "I'll walk him up there and speak to his mother." Mr. Zach nods his head, "I'll be here sir." Mr. Grimm closes the door and follows the two boys in front of him.

When they got to Midoriya's apartment, he opens the door and announces himself. Inko waited no time in racing to the door and hugging her son. "Izuku you had me worried! Don't you know it's almost one in the morning?" She shrieks once she sees the two men standing at the opened door. Inko hugs Midoriya close and pulls him back. "M-mom it's okay! These are my friends' teachers." Inko up at Midoriya before looking back at the men.

    "Izuku you head for bed. You have school soon."

    "But–."

     "Please don't argue. Just do as I say."

     Midoriya looks back at Malachi and Mr. Grimm before mouthing a sorry and heading for his room. Inko walks over to the door and slips her pink slippers off and into some flats that were by the door. "Thank you for bringing Izuku home", she says. Mr. Grimm bows, "you're welcome Ms. Midoriya. But may we ask a favor from you." Inko raises a brow, "and what would this favor be?"

"That he attends a special mission to Paris", Mr. Grimm says.

"Absolutely not!"

"I understand that you do not want him to go, but he is highly eager with helping in the rescue mission."

"I am terribly sorry that this may come out rude, but why don't you just save them yourselves and leave my son alone?"

Malachi was about to say something to the short woman, but his mentor puts a hand over his chest. "Mr. Grimm?" Mr. Grimm never looked into the blonde's direction, keeping his gaze on Inko. "Then I advise that you try your hardest in making him change his mind. Your son is quite the stubborn one." Mr. Grimm walks away, leaving Malachi stunned before chasing after and Inko watching their fading figures go down the stairs.

When she closes the door and steps inside the house, she spots Midoriya standing in the hallway. He looked upset. "Izuku, you're supposed to be in bed."

"Why won't you let me go?" The green haired woman sighs and walks past him. Midoriya groans as he follows his mother into her bedroom that was down the hall from his. "Mom?"