Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
"Did they give a location", Miss Ariel asks. Eliot nods his head and shows them the location. "They're right by the Eiffel Tower", he says. "Then lets not wait any longer", Midoriya says.

Mr. Grimm smiles softly at the short boy, "you all better keep up. This battle could cause great damage."

Bakugou huffs as he crosss his arms, "like that's something we can't handle."

Malachi smirks, "I like your spirit kid."

    The two pro heroes knew they'd be in such great trouble

    The two pro heroes knew they'd be in such great trouble. Yet the students were quite eager now to get the elites back.

     The students followed behind the mafiosos through the abandoned airport, except it wasn't abandoned for there were people in black, white and red clothing working on cars and boarding cargo into planes. Eliot led everyone to a very large plane, which was a old military plane. "Don't you think this is too noticeable Mr. Eliot", Uraraka asks. "Well sweetness, this old plane was torn apart and reconstructed", Dexter says, "so the plane now has a few modifications. Including invisibility."

     Uraraka blushes at the little nickname the flirt gave her, but she brushed it off and shook her head. They walked on the walkway and into the large plane. Some of the students awed at the luxurious cars that were parked. "Wow! These are some expensive looking cars", Kaminari says. As the blonde and black haired boys went to touch the white Tesla, they earned a slap to the back of their heads. They turned to see a little white and black cat with red eyes glaring at them. "Don't. Touch them", Pierce hisses. He disappears and reappears on Tae's shoulder.

    "Ah, sorry about him", the black haired boy with white tips says behind the face mask. Sero sweats and waves his hand at the boy, "n-nah it's cool! No biggie."

    "Soo whats with the cars anyway", Mina asks. "These are their cars", Tae says as the girl walks beside him.

"And by them you mean Mr. Grimm's students?"

Tae nods his head. The inside of the plane looked like it was a military base. Men and women in their signature colored suites sped walked past the teens and heroes, some even saying their hellos to their bosses. Eliot leads everyone into a conference room, but as he opened the door and went to step inside, a small red ball hit the wall with a loud pow due to its speed. Eliot glares at the person who threw the ball yet they weren't fazed by it.

"Ah-hah! Almost gotcha Ellie", Diana sings as Alice giggles beside her on the far end of the long table with Reaper standing their, the coal black bunny mask hiding any sign of an expression. Eliot sighs and rubs his hand through his hair. "Diana, I've told you to be careful multi–."