Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "That sounds like Kacchan", Midoriya says. Dominic's eyes widen as he sees a blaze of white mixed in with orange embers. "He ain't the only one. Come on." Dominic and Midoriya ran towards the door and opened it, heat immediately washed over them . The green haired boy watched in horror as Kaiya was on top of Bakugou with her hands ignited in white flames beating his face while the blonde had his hand on her face and created explosions. Kaiya smirked behind his hand and slammed his head against the floor. "Don't you realize your explosions don't bother me?!" Kaiya put her fist together and bashed them onto Bakugou's face.

"Kacchan!" Kaiya looked up at the two boys in the door before looking down at her opponent and back up again. Her eyes widen when she saw a familiar silhouette behind them.

"Mr. Grimm...."

     "What the hell is Class 1-A doing down here", Mr

    "What the hell is Class 1-A doing down here", Mr. Grimm sneers. Aizawa, Malachi, Miss Ariel and All Might appeared behind him. Miss Ariel gasps as she looked at Kaiya's beaten up posture over Bakugou, Hugo's unconscious body, and Dominic's slightly scratched up face.

     "Oh my god are you children crazy", she asks as she lifted Kaiya from Bakugou's body. "Of course we are Miss Ariel", Dominic says. Miss Ariel rolls her eyes as she took the thirteen year old girl's face in her hands as she sighs in defeat. "Mr. Grimm, I believe your training has gone too far. Malachi dear, please pick up Hugo." Malachi nods his head and he walks over to take Hugo into his arms. "Come on Dominic", he says. The ginger coldly glares at Midoriya and Bakugou before following behind him.

    Mr. Grimm was beyond angry at the fact that he trusted the school to keep his class a secret. "Aizawa. Why the living fuck is your students down here fighting with my students?!" He doesn't look back at them, but he hopes that they get the message that he's pissed off. "Grimm. I apologize for my students' actions. When All Might came into the class he saw that everyone was gone."

    "I trusted you guys to keep it a damn secret! I don't want students coming down here being nosy and telling people outside the school that there's an underground class at UA!"

     "But you can't always stay hidden!" Mr. Grimm turns to look at the green haired male. Midoriya looks behind the raven to see Aizawa place his hand on his face in frustration while All Might is rapidly shaking his head. Mr. Grimm walks over to the greenette and glares down at him. "Can't stay hidden huh? Then you follow me. And Aizawa, find your other students and come along as well."

••••••••

    Kaiya sniffles as Miss Ariel touched up the wounds after she used her quirk. "Oh hush Kai. They're just scratches and burns...but...I believe that you fought very well. And the others too."