Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "Thank the gods", Ollie howls. The sandy haired boy slowly starts to shrink, transforming back into his human form, making Miss Ariel and the elite girls panic. "Ahh! Ollie your clothes", Sierra shouts. Ollie sits up and looks at everyone cluelessly before looking down at himself and giving a small 'oh'. Miss Ariel rushes over to Ollie and hands him fresh clothes. "Thank goodness I brought extras for you", she mumbles.

     Ollie laughs cutely, "sorry everyone! That happens sometimes." Mandalay coughs into her hand, trying to cover the small blush from the embarrassing moment. "A-anyways! Let's get inside. Class A will be here tomorrow."

    The teens froze, mentally thinking the same thing.

Forgot they were supposed to be coming!

    Before Class R.I.P. knew it, the next day crept along, which meant that today was the day that Class 1-A would be here later in the afternoon. After breakfast, the seven of them started working on their quirks.

Now, it may seem that they all can handle their quirks, in which they can, but it's better if they're able to withstand their drawbacks from their powers.

Dominic manipulated animals by making them see dangers such as fires or predators. He felt his sanity break slowly, but he'd shake off the feeling and get back to his quirk. Sometimes, he'd trick one of his "siblings" just for the hell of it. Which was a good laugh for him.

Veronique continuously summoned masquerade monsters, each time she felt her skin cracking and getting dry.

Sierra would come and go from her haunted carnival dimension or summon the carnival folks, her mind feeling more and more spaced out.

With each touch, Caleb would glitch the trees or rocks that he ran past. His body glitched terribly to where it hurt, but the goth pushed through.

Ollie simply stayed in his dragon form, flying around while blowing fire at the rock shaped dragons, with the help of Pixie-Bob. He could feel burn scars on his scales.

Kaiya laid on a mattered that Mandalay and Ms. Ariel set up for her. She tossed and turned in her sleep as ghosts she summoned swarmed around her. There were quite a lot, but this was the only way for Kaiya to get a nightmare or two.

Hugo would take old photos that he had taken and blow on each of them to summon the day that the image was taken. The brunette was looking more exhausted than usual.

Mr. Grimm, Malachi, Miss Ariel and Alice watched as everyone worked hard to control their drawbacks. "I never really realized that their quirks gave off such a burden drawback", Miss Ariel says. She looks over at Veronique who soon buckled to her knees, skin looking worse than when she started. The raven haired woman stood and jogged over to the teen. "Come on", Miss Ariel says, "you need to rest." Veronique chuckles lowly and slowly shook her head.