Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
The stadium erupted into cheers, looking down intently at the field in hopes of spotting the guest. The seven students came out of the dark tunnel from behind the students, presenting themselves to the people of Japan. And, to the world. Their UA gym uniforms that had black, white, and gold basically screamed elite...so to speak.

     Dominic, Sierra, Caleb, Hugo, Ollie, Veronique, and Kaiya gave the students a very chilling stare, there eyes glowing bright as they gave off menacing or calm exteriors.

     Class 1-A knew that this was definitely going to be one of the most difficult challenges.

Midnight explained the rules on how the Calvary Battle was going to work. Basically, there would be a group of three to four, the person that everyone was holding up would have a bandanna with the amount of points they were worth. The twist to this challenge was the Class R.I.P were going to be protecting the ten million by fighting anyone who were after it, so to make it simpler, they're fighting everyone.

     "Also", Midnight speaks in a warning tone, "the elites will ALSO be snatching bandannas away from teams. So there is A LOT that you all must focus on, think of this as training your brain to keep track on more than one thing without being overwhelmed. That's the start of being a hero!"

Many students outside of Class A were already looking at the students with cocky smirks and underestimating glares. But as you know by now (hopefully), the elite class is pretty strong for it to just be seven of them. Nothing you'd want to look down upon in any time of any day.

A lot of the students were going to Bakugou because of how strong he was. "Why the hell would they want a mean ass person like him on their team", Veronique asks.

    "Hey, people want strong team members to be able to get past us. And Class 1-A also knows how strong we are. So they want someone that's equal", Caleb explains.

Midoriya and the elite students watched all the others finding their teammates and showing how useful their quirks would be. "So basically. We have to protect Midoriya and whoever his group is, right", Hugo asks.

   "Sadly", Dominic sighs out which makes Sierra hold back a giggle and playfully hit him on the chest. Dominic looked down at his 'sister' and held back his chuckle as well.

    Midoriya looked terrified when he saw that nobody was coming to him to be in his group. Caleb saw this and walked over to him, placing his large hand on the boy's green locks. "It's okay bunny, somebody will come to you." Midoriya blushes at the goth's nickname, "hey. Why do you call me green bean? If you d-don't mind me asking!"

"Chill chill. You don't have to be embarrassed. I just call you that because you're short and green." Midoriya's face was hot pink from the simple straight forward answer until Caleb said something that peaked his interest. "After all, I usually give people nicknames, it started when I was younger. I always gave this one boy a funny nickname, he didn't like it much but he stopped complaining about it."