Chapter 36👿 Escape the Asylum

•Edited•

Warning! Gore/violence

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite.....
The tile floor with the everlasting heavy ticks and rotating cogs underneath was cold to the albino. The stitched up gashes and bandaged cuts were sore to the point where they felt numb. As she stared up at the moon roof, she heard grunts of pain and cracking bones being heard outside of her frost-doored cell. Since the cell area with the elites was eerily quiet now, the ping from pin pad by Kaiya's door seem louder than usual. The thirteen year old stood slowly as the door opened. A bloody and beaten guard stood, moaning softly in agony.

The guard was dropped onto the ground, revealing a blood-covered Cecil. Another person a foot away was an equally bloody Dominic. Cecil smiles sweetly at the girl, "you're getting out of here kid", he says. Kaiya looked to the ginger to see if this accusation was correct. Dominic smiles sinisterly, "we're get'n the fuck outta here Kai."

     All seven elites stood outside of their prison cells

All seven elites stood outside of their prison cells. Veronique stretches her arms above her head as she lets out a loud groan. "Ugh! Finally out of that space. I thought I was gonna go crazy in there", she says. "Vee, you're already crazy", Hugo says. The raven glares at the brunette who turns away. "Hey stitches, where the hell are we", Dominic asks. Kaiya swings her arm and hits his chest with the back of her hand. "Ouch Kai!"

   "You all are in Paris", Cecil says. Everyone's eyes seemed to widen in sync until Caleb spoke up. "That makes since, when the scientists and guards talked to one another they were speaking in French", Caleb says.

    "How are we gonna get home though", Veronique asks. "Either A, we use Ollie to fly to Japan or B, wait for the others to get us", Sierra says.

     "Or try to contact the others and let them know where we'll meet up with them", Hugo says, "that might be a much better plan." The elites nod their head in agreement. "But first we have to go down twenty-four floors before we make it to the first floor", Cecil says, "and this building is heavily guarded." The ginger scoffs and moves pass the older man. "Well let's quit talking and get to it. The faster we do this the quicker we'll be able to get the hell outta here", Dominic says.

He snatches Cecil's name badge and heads for the heavily locked door. He slides it through the pin pad, hearing the familiar ding as it slowly opens. When it was fully opened, there were no guards on the other side to supervise the prisoners in the cells, strange but they all dismissed it. All except Cecil. "Where the hell are the guards", the older man whispers. A thought came to mind as Dominic was soon at the elevator. "Dominic wait!" When the doors to the elevator opened, two guards stepped out. They held smiles on their faces until they spotted the teens and scientist.

    "Dr. Locket, what are they doing out of their cells", one of the guards asked. Cecil smiles, "I just need to run some tests on them. These were Gabriella's orders." Dominic and Sierra were surprised at how quick the raven thought about his comment, but it seemed the guards weren't taking it very lightly. "She would have had us bring them to you. What are you really doing", the second guard asks. Cecil's honey eyes pierce through the guards, almost making them shiver in fear yet they held it together.