Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
     Kaiya shook at her head as a woman came closer into view. The other two that Caleb knew moved out of the way as the woman advances closer to the teens.

     She glares at Caleb before looking at Kaiya. Giving her a sweet smile.

White hair

Bluish-violet eyes

Gorgeous pale skin

Yep! This was definitely Gabriella Banks.

The woman behind the Firefly Project and...

Kaiya's mother~

     Gabriella stared down at her daughter, a fake smile drawn on her lips

     Gabriella stared down at her daughter, a fake smile drawn on her lips. Kaiya could feel her fear turning into anger as her eyes slowly glowed. "My. If I would've known you had something special, I wouldn't have gotten rid of you years ago." Gabriella's voice was smooth as silk yet cold as ice. The albino woman walks around the two teens, almost as if the teens were her prey. "That man has taken great care of you and the others. Such a foolish villain", Gabriella says.

"At least he knows how to care rather than you", Kaiya speaks through gritted teeth.

"Why you shut your mouth and show your mother some respect", the other woman says. Caleb snorts a laugh, "oh Louisa. What do you know about respect", he asks sarcastically. He then turns to the blonde haired man. "And Roscoe. I see you've stooped lower than you were the last I saw you."

Roscoe glares at the yellow eyed boy. "What? Did all you're little followers run away? I guess the smart option for you was to just go to her huh? That's a pity~."

Louisa laughs, "oh please boy. My husband is much smarter than you think, you ungrateful bastard."

     "And we're still using the husband card? He doesn't seem too smart because he's still with your cheating ass."

    "How dare–!"

    "Shut up Louisa! I did not have you come along with Roscoe and I just so you can have a tantrum with a child", Gabriella barks. Louisa flinches before she steps back and clutches onto Roscoe's bicep, only for him to snatch his arm out of her grasp and growl lowly in irritation. She gives him a small frown and just looks at the ground.

"How'd you find us", Kaiya asks. Gabriella closes her eyes and smiles, "UA sure loves to show off their students and their quirks. Yet...you all were hidden from the world until then. It was only for a moment though considering everyone started to fear you once they saw you in action. Then again...nobody really talks about the seven of you, now do they?"