Chapter 38👿 Decaying Monarchy pt. 2

•Edited•

Warning! Violence

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     A ghost swooped down and grabbed Kaiya by her arms and headed for the tower. She flailed and kicked around as Dominic and Caleb tried to grab her. "This should be fun huh everyone", Sydney chirps as she raised her large axe. The elites grit their teeth and stood beside each other, facing their childhood enemies.

      "Aye. Do y'all hear that", Alexander asks. Talon scoffs in annoyance, "hear what?" The brunette rolls his eyes, "it sounds like something falling from above." And right as he said this, a heavy blow hit the ground beside him, sending him and a few of his teammates flying back.

" And right as he said this, a heavy blow hit the ground beside him, sending him and a few of his teammates flying back

Three minutes ago
The students got into their hero clothes and waited with the mafiosos at the platform. The door slowly opened and they could see Paris, France right under them. "Wow. It's so beautiful", Mina says as astonishment oozed from her tone. "You aren't here to sightsee", Reaper says, "let the elites be your main focus as of right now." The pink skinned girl nods her head and goes back to her position beside Tsuyu and Todoroki.

"Now that that's settled. You'll be encountering the Decaying Monarchy. It is an unknown organization that has worked on the Firefly Project for the last eight years", Reaper says, "Now you must be careful. The boss of this group, Gabriella, has very strong individuals."

     "Don't take this warning with a grain of salt", Alison says, "do not go out of your way to kill any of them. That job will be handled by the elites."

     "How the hell is that", Bakugou asks. The silver haired woman smiles, "it just will." The teens could feel the wind blowing, they were up at least a hundred feet. A death fall if you ask me. Most looked down in fear, "u-um. Miss Ariel", Mina says. The woman looked over at Mina, "yes?"

    "H-how are we supposed to get down from here....to there?" The ravenette smiles and walks over to her. "Open your hand." Mina does and Miss Ariel places a purple pill in her hand. "This will keep you numb until after you've been on ground for a moment you won't get any injuries, I promise. Alright everyone hands out!" Most of the students hesitantly followed, not wanting to trust that this little medicine will work. "Do trust me. If you do get injured, I can easily heal you."

    "Is everyone ready", Eliot asks. They responded with cheers or head nods. The mafia boss smiles, "good. Because we're heading down now!"

    "Wait what", Aizawa says. They watch as Eliot runs towards the plane's platform and jumps out. It was still for a moment until the mafia members shook off their shock and some ran after. "They...are crazy", Yaoyorozu says. Midoriya runs with Leona and Eric. Uraraka and Iida gasped in surprise as they watched him jump out. "Shit! Now we have to go", Kaminari shouts. "Come on you bunch of pussies", Bakugou barks back.