Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "And what do you mean by not normal", Midoriya asks. Veronique giggles, "wellll~, you see we're kinda." She puts her pointer fingers to either side of her head and makes one hand go clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. She plasters a Cheshire Cat grin to her lips.

" Insane..."

"In Our Own Special Way~."

    After that day, it seemed that everyone tried to stay away from the lower ground or any of Class R

After that day, it seemed that everyone tried to stay away from the lower ground or any of Class R.I.P-101, even Bakugou made sure he stayed away, specifically away from Kaiya. Whenever one of them came into the classroom to speak with Aizawa, the room would just fall silent as they all would glance at their visitor while whispering.

    Midoriya tried to research Mr. Grimm after he found out that he's a former villain. Sometimes his friends would help him, but they never had any luck. Today, Dominic came into the room, and as if it were now their routine, the class would fall silent. Dominic exchanged a few words with Aizawa and headed for the door, but right when he opened the door, he looked at the class in disgust and left without a word. This ticked Bakugou off, but he wasn't gonna go after him.

     Midoriya partially listened to Uraraka and Iida about the topic that they discussing, but the boy was mainly focused on the deadly class that was hidden from all of the students and social media. Midoriya sighed, still in dreamland, didn't realize that Uraraka was calling his name to get his attention. "Deku!" Midoriya looked up at the brunette who had a look of worry on her face. "Are you okay? You seem...off after what happened with...you know." She points to the floor indicating that she was talking about Class R.I.P-101.

     "Oh! I'm sorry to worry you, I'm just doing a lot of thinking. That's all." Iida looked at Midoriya then at Uraraka before pushing his glasses up and sighing. "Don't let their quirks and behaviors get the best of you. There's nothing to be afraid of", he says. "Well it seems we're all afraid of them considering that every time one of them comes in the class we all get quiet and we also try to avoid them", Midoriya says.

    "Yeah. Even Bakugou doesn't do anything about them. More importantly the little girl", Tsuyu says as she, Momo, and Jirou join in their conversation. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! SPEAK UP", Bakugou shouts as Kirishima keeps him down. Tsuyu sighs, "too caught up in his own pride to even admit it."

   "Tsu-chan, you're gonna get yourself into trouble with him if you don't stop with the remarks", Jirou says. "Yeah...I know." Midoriya sighs and keeps quiet for the rest of their conversation, a sudden idea comes to mind. Him and his class were already in big trouble, but he just wanted to do one thing.