chapter 4

I woke up with Claudia sleeping next to me. She looked so cute. I smiled and moved aside a piece of hair. I can't believe Jacob would hit her, just because she got a tattoo. His own body is filled with them but he always covers them up, why do you think he always wears hoodies. I lightly touch her cheek, it was beginning to turn purple.

She flutters her eyes open and smiles. "Morning Jojo" She says, her morning voice was so fuckin hot. Wait I can't think of her like this, she's jacobs little sister. plus I'm 19,she's 17.....its not legal

She lightly moves and hugs me. "How'd you sleep." I ask rubbing her back. "Good, because you were here" She says. "You make me feel safe" She says burying her face in my chest. I smile "you should put something on your cheek before it bruises" I tell her. She frowns "I forgot about that" She says.

I take a deep breath, I wanted to stay here with her. I didn't want to go downstairs and face Jacob since he probably already found out I slept with his sister... We didn't do anything bad tho, just cuddled. He's probably waiting for me downstairs. Ready to beat me up. But it'll be worth it.

I being to move "where you going?" Claudia asks. "Downstairs, before Jacob walks in on us" I truthfully tell her. She sits up on he elbows. "I don't think he'll like the idea of his friend sleeping with his little sister" I say chuckling. "But we didn't do anything bad" She says."we just cuddled all night" She says confused.

"Well yea but he wouldn't like it anyway" I say running a hand through my hair. Claudia gets up and stands in front of me. "Well thank you for caring for me, I'm glad you aren't like the others" She says and hugs me. I hug back. I wanted to kiss her..

I smile and walk downstairs everyone was up already. "Where jacob?" I ask. "He's on a mission" Blake said. "They informed him that they think they found his dad in a crashed car" Lexi says.

Fuck. That's not gonna help Claudia at all. I gotta distract her from it. "Oh by the way, I'm going to need you to distract Claudia so she doesn't find out about any of this, got it?!!" Hunter says. Hunter is like Jacob. I nod and go back downstairs.

I knock on Claudia's door. She opens it and smiles when she sees me. "Hey I have news" I say. She opens the door wider for me to go in. I go in and sit on her bed. "What's up?" She says fixing her hair. "Jacob isn't here today" I say. She sighs in relief "thank god!"." Wanna hang out today?" I ask.

"Sure" She says walking into her closet. "I'll be right back" I say and walk out her room to the kitchen. "Hunter can I take Claudia out?" I ask. "Umm I'd rather you not, it's not safe out there, you know that" He says. I nod.

Well what are we supposed to do now?? Movies?

I bite my lip and go back up to her room. She opens the door and I sit on her bed. "What do you wanna do?" I ask. "Umm I don't know" She says looking at me. "We can't really leave the house, it's not safe" I say. She looks down. "Wanna stay here and hang?" She suggests. I nod

She gets a bunch of blankets and pillows and puts them in a specific spot in front of her TV. "Come" She says as she closes the blinds. We sit on the floor filled with pillows and blankets it was really warm and cozy. She sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Joey" She says. "Yes" I say. "How old are you?" She asks. "19"

She doesn't say anything back. "Why are you hanging out with me? What's going on?" She asks. "Nothing, I just thought it'd be nice to make it up to you for yesterday since I'm kind of the one who showed Jacob your picture." I tell her. She doesn't say anything.

~

I've been cuddling with Claudia for about 2 hours now. I think she fell asleep. I look down at her and see her eyes closed. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I slowly wiggled out trying not to wake her up. I stood up and walked out the room. I walked downstairs with the others.

"So, what's up" I say. "His dad got kidnapped and they're torturing him in front of Jacobs eyes." Hunter says. "Did you already send peop-".... " Yes Joey!!we already did" ..."well is there anything I can help y'all with" I ask. "Just distract the girl from knowing what's going on."

"Knowing what?" She said. I gulped and turned around. She was standing behind me. I walk up to her. "Nothing" Blake says as he takes a sip from his beer. Hunter gets a call. He signals me to take Claudia away. "I'm not going until you tell me what's going on!" She yells. She's making this so much harder. I pick her up and put her over my shoulder. She starts kicking but I take her to her room and close the door.

"Joey! Please tell me what's going on!" She whines. "I cant" I say standing in front of the door.

Hunter's POV

Jacob calls me. "They're coming for her!! Take her away from here! They're looking for me too but they don't know where I'm at" Jacob says through the phone. "Okay, I'll send Blake, Branden and Mikey to go get you, the rest will take her away" I say and then hang up.

I yell joeys name and he comes running down the stairs. " We have to take her somewhere else!! Fast!" I say. He runs up the stairs to her room again

Claudia's POV

Joey comes back in the room. "We gotta go! Pack some clothes"he says as he goes through my closet. What is he doing?!! I go to him " Hey!! Don't look through my clothes!! " I yell at him. He doesn't listen and throws a bunch of clothes in a backpack and then grabs my hand and drags me out the room..

I deny to move so he picks me up and carries me to the car outside. "Joeeyyyyy!!" I whine, mark gets in the drivers seat and me and Joey sits at the back. I was scared, where are they taking me?? I trust Joey. I scoot closer to him and hug him. "I'm scared joey" I whisper as mark speeds up. He runs a hand through my hair. "Shh, don't be, well protect you I promise" He says kissing the top of my head. Mark gets his phone out and calls someone.

"Okay we got her, where do you want us to take her to?"....... "Okay, we'll see you there?"mark asks..... "Good luck man" He says and hangs up..

"Who was that?" I ask. Mark bites his lip. "Jacob" He says and keeps driving. He goes in a dirt road towards the woods... Deep into the woods....

I hug Joey. He'll keep me safe.....

____________________________________
Okay this is boring:(