chapter 11

I wake up in the middle of the night. I furrow my eyebrows and rub my eyes. I looks around and see the bathroom door open and gagging sounds inside. I get up and go inside. Claudia was throwing up

"Are you okay?" I ask rubbing her back. She lightly nods and rinses her mouth. She flushes the toilet and puts her face in her hands.

"What happened?" I ask standing infront of her. She shakes her head. "I dont know,I just had the feeling of throwing up in the middle of the night" she says sighing. I hug her "its okay" I say. She wraps her arms around me. "Maybe it's just the food I had for breakfast" she says pulling away. "What did you eat?" I ask.

"A biscuit"

I smile and kiss her forehead. She smiles. "Let's go to sleep" I say and hold her hand. She follows me out the bathroom. I get under the blankets followed by claudia. "Can I hug you?" She asks. I was shocked on why she would ask that. I nod. She wraps her arms around my chest and her leg around my torso. I smile and lay my head on her head.

"Goodnight princess" I whisper and kiss her head. "Goodnight jojo" she says back as she breathes into my chest.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep

Ari's POV

I sit on the couch with my face in a pillow. Fuck I just wanted jack to shutup. He was getting on my nerves. He wouldn't stop talking about how we messed up and how we dont know how to do shit...

"Shutup jack!!" I say annoyed. "What do you mean shutup?? You're the one that didn't shoot Jacob! If you would've shot him we would have still have her and gotten answers!" He says angrily.

I roll my eyes annoyed. Charles comes and plops on the couch next to me

"And you-"

"I know!! Fuck off jack do you think we dont know what we fucking did!??" Charles says throwing a pillow at him. Jack throws it back but hard.

"Listen up you are all a worthless piece of shit!! Yall really couldn't get the fucking job done?!" He says.

"Get YOUR job done" Charles says "why dont you do it yourself then" he says rolling his eyes.

"Can we go to sleep its 4 am" danielle says. Jack sighs "yall can go,I'm going to stay up and do research"he says and walks away into his office.

I get up and feel my ass being slapped. I turn and see shawn "what the fuck" I ask. He bites his lip. He pushes me into his room and shuts his door close. He pushes me on his bed and starts to kiss my neck. He manages to let out a small moan out. Fuckk

I take my shirt off and bra. He sucks in my nipples as he rubs my clit through my pants. "Dont tease" I whisper. He smirks and pulls my pants down and kisses my inner thigh. He pulls my panties down and starts to eat me out. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I lightly moan.

I then feel him stop. I feel him go inside me making me moan, he covers my mouth with his hand.

Claudia's POV

I wake up with joey wrapped around me. I smile. I lightly move the hair from his face and lightly touch his lips. He smiles and I blush. His eyes flutter open. He moves around a little and hugs me tighter. I smile. Then there's a knock on the door.

"Hey guys, jacob said we're all going out,together so get ready, he's taking us out to eat" zach says. I look at joey and he sighs.

"Okay" joey yells

He unwraps his arms around me and yawns. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "Good" I say and hug him. He sits me on his lap and kisses my forehead. "Let's get ready" he says

I take my clothes off and dress into ripped jeans and a gray crop top sweatshirt. I come out of the bathroom and joey stares at me. "Is this okay?" I ask. He looks away and doesnt say anything. He gets up and goes into the bathroom. I furrow my eyebrows but shrug it off. I go downstairs and see zach and mark playing thumb war.

"Mark you're gonna lose " I say slapping his shoulder. Zach squishes his thumb down making me laugh. I see hunter making himself some coffee, he looked depressed. "Hey, did you find lea?" I ask. He nods "yes,she called me last night and said she left back to France with her parents,I'm just sad she didnt say goodbye" he says pressing his lips together. I smile "it's going to be okay,shes safe" he looks up and smiles.

I walk upstairs to do my makeup. I open my room door and see joey going through his closet picking out a hoodie. He doesnt look at me. I press my lips together and walk into the bathroom. I put on simple makeup. Joey walks in and fixes his hair. "Have you seen sophia?" He asks. I shake my head "no,why?"

"None of your business" he says rolling his eyes. I look down and then up at him. "What's your fucking problem joey?? You cant go a single fucking day without being a dick can you??" I say. I walk out the bathroom and through my makeup bag in the closet. I hear a crash but I didnt care. If I made a mess I could get someone to clean it for me. I roll my eyes and put my heels on.

I grab my phone from the charger and my purse where I had some money. I walk out the door and see Sophia walk out of hers. I stop walking and look at her. She looks at me up and down and rolls her eyes. I roll mine too in annoyance. Fuck her too, she wants to be a bitch she can be a bitch.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Zach smiles at me. I fake a smile back "yo what's wrong?" He asks as I sit down. "Hoes acting like bitches" I say loud enough for everyone to hear. Jacob chuckles. "Just dont kill anyone yet, dont kill the wrong person" he says with a sly wink. I hate it when he says all those riddles and talks in codes.

I hear someone walk down the stairs. Either lexi,Malu, or joey..

It was malu. She smiles and sits next to mark. "Everyone ready??" Jacob asks. We all look around and see lexi and joey missing

"Go check to see if joey is ready" he orders me. I get up and go upstairs for what seemed like the 10th time. I walk in and see joey looking out the window. "Are you ready?" I ask. He doesnt turn around. He keeps looking out. He then gives me a light nod. I bite my lip and sit on the bed. He smiles. "Let's go" he says as his voice cracks. I nod.

He grabs my hand and we walk out the door and down the stairs into the kitchen..

Lexi was hand in hand with Jacob. Fucking bitch I dont ship byeeee.

We all go out the door and get in the cars. Jacob said to go to IHOP

~

I look out the window. I wonder what life would have been like if I was by myself right now.

I get distracted my zach passing me the fries. I smile.

~

It was 8:33 PM when we got home. We spent the whole day at stores shopping. Jacob said we might move again for safety. I dint really care.

I walk up to my room and drop my bags on the side. I go into the bathroom and take my makeup off. The door was closed. I then hear someone come in the room. It was probably joey so I dont bother to ask who it was.

When I get finished with my makeup I open the door and see Sophia sitting on Joey's lap as she smashes her lips on his.

|sorry I didnt edit this so if I spell shit wrong...I am very sorry i made this in a hurry|