chapter 12

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

Joey pushes Sophia off and puts his head on his hands. Sophia stands up.

"What the fuck are you doing, he's your fucking brother!!" I say as tears form in my eyes.

"I dont care!! He would've been mine if you didnt show up!! He would've been mine if he wasnt assigned a room with you!!" She says as tears fall down her face

"I hate you!!" She yells

I dont say anything back,I didnt know what to say...

She stands infront of me and slaps me across the face. "Sophia!!leave, now!!" Joey says loud. She turns to look at him and scoffs. She pushes me out the way and slams the door shut.

I put my hand on my face. Joey had his head down as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry" he says as his voice cracks. I chuckle and look up. "I dont belive you" I say

He looks up and furrows his eyebrows. "Why?" He asks

"You did it two times now!! Joey you're so selfish.... you only care about yoursel-"....."if I only cared about myself then I wouldn't have risked my fucking life to save you!!" He snaps back

He looks up at me and I jump on him. Tears start to flood my eyes. "I hate you joey!" I say punching his chest. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. My breathing goes uneven. "I hate you!" I say crying on his chest. I wrap my arms around him.

"I hate how you always hurt me joey" I whisper. "I hate how you make me feel"

"I hate how I fucking love you and cant live without you" I whisper closing my eyes as tears fall down my eyes. He runs a hand through my loose hair. "I love you" he whispers.

He kisses the top of my head. "I'm sorry I hurt you, I really am, I just dont know how to feel" he says. I open my eyes. "Why did you do it?" I ask. "I dont know, it was in my mind since the day we went to get you. Sophia kissed me and said she wanted me, I ofcourse said no. Then I saw her crying in her room with red puffy eyes. I felt so bad and today she came in the room and sat on my lap. I was trying to get her off of me but she wouldnt and then she kissed me again." He says .

I tighten my grip around him. I could hear his heartbeat, he makes me so happy but I hate it when he plays with me as if I'm some type of toy of his.

"Will you forgive me" he says. I look up at him, his eyes were watery. Suddenly I see a tear slip out of his left eye. I wipe it off with my thumb. My lips brush agaisnts his. He licks his lips and smashes them on mine. He snakes his hands to my ass and squeezes it. I grab his face and move my ass around. He pulls my shorts down along with my underwear. He flips us over so he was on top of me.

He looks at me straight in the eyes and licks his lips. He takes his pants off along with his kalvin klein. He grabs my legs and puts them over his shoulder. He keeps eye contact with me as he slowly puts his dick inside me. I arch my back and open my mouth moaning. My eyes roll to the back of my head. He goes in slow keeping eye contact with me.

"Uhmm fuck" I moan biting my lip.

He grabs my legs and thrusts into me faster making me grab onto the bed sheets.

"Take your sh-shirt off" he says shuttering as he keeps thrusting in. I nod and slowly take my shirt off and then my bra. I throw it somewhere in the room.

"Fuckk yesss" joey moans as he looks at my body.

Sophia's POV

I go into my room and slam my door shut. I lay down on my bed and scream in my pillow. I then hear a knock in the door. "go away!!" I yell.

"Its lexi"

I get up and open the door. Lexi stands there with chips. I smile and we walk to the bed. "I want to kill her!" I say angrily. "Dont we all?" Lexi says. I roll my eyes and open a bag of chips. "I just want her to leave!" I say

"Well she's not going to because of her brother jacob" lexi says. "Hows your relationship with jacob?" I ask. She shrugs "it's fine"

|someone give me food, I'm hunry asf.|